Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

CL round of 16 : Bayern Vs Beşiktaş - Prediction and Talk
Emrecan_58 6 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

What do you guys think? Bayern has their full squad except for Neuer. We also have our full squad except for Gökhan Töre and Atınç. It will be one hell of a game that you must not miss.

Bayern Munich are the favourites and they have a winning streak of 13 games if I am correct, while we can't beat Konyaspor, Bursaspor or some others. But we play way better in Europe, Turkish League teams don't actually play football against us. I believe we will play much better against a team who plays football. I am proud of my team no matter what and in case of a Beşiktaş win, I will be making an announcement about Turkish League.

Let's see the video of both teams participating

#ComeToBeşiktaş

#ComeToBayern

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

What do you guys think? Bayern has their full squad except for Neuer. We also have our full squad except for Gökhan Töre and Atınç. It will be one hell of a game that you must not miss.

Bayern Munich are the favourites and they have a winning streak of 13 games if I am correct, while we can't beat Konyaspor, Bursaspor or some others. But we play way better in Europe, Turkish League teams don't actually play football against us. I believe we will play much better against a team who plays football. I am proud of my team no matter what and in case of a Beşiktaş win, I will be making an announcement about Turkish League.

#ComeToBeşiktaş

#ComeToBayern

#ComeToBeşiktaş

#ComeToBayern

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@Golazo Lol, its funny how this is actually sad for Croatian despite having his team win.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

@Golazo, tbh our defenders are the most lacking part of team, Vida is actually really good, our best and most consistent player in the qualifiers behind Modrić of course. From Atiba's pass, bit of mistiming and marginal red card I'd say he was very unlucky there. Corluka is great defender when fully fit, Lovren's good when in-form, Mitrović was good in Croatia but didn't play much in Besiktas (now in Club Brugge) and I can just hope that we get few better defenders in future (we defo have picks for it).

@Emo, not sad for it, but I would mind less if Pepe or Medel got the red card, or even Atiba although he's my favorite Besiktas player.