Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

CL Final 2023/2024
Emobot7 2 months ago
540 11460

Well, a bit late for this thread as the final already over but lets discuss it.

Real Madrid winning the final alway felt more propable than any other scenario and honestly, when Carvajal scored, everything that BVB did in the CL started feeling more and more like a fever dream. However, I thought BVB played well especially in the first half and they had some chance to take the lead early on. Sadly, in an European final, against Real, you need to be clinical and to convert your chance, exactly what BVB couldn't though.

From Real perpective, it felt like destiny for Kroos last season, at least to me. Would have been weird for him to stop without winning the final imho.

Comments
DarthFooty 2 months ago Edited
Queens Park Rangers, United States 37 1128

Had Dortmund put away the first half chances, different outcome. But they didn't, and Real is THE CL monster everyone has nightmares about.

Personally, I hated seeing Carvajal score and a bit before he dove, faking he was hit in the face by a hammer, and he knew exactly what he was doing. However, his goal was earned, so credit to him.

Bellingham struggled in this one and you can see both fatigue and frustration with him. Hope he can get some rest and recover...

Real is only getting better with MBappe and possibly Davis coming in. They are getting a little long in the teeth though, and who is taking Kroos's place?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Had Dortmund put away the first half chances, different outcome. But they didn't, and Real is THE CL monster everyone has nightmares about.

Personally, I hated seeing Carvajal score and a bit before he dove, faking he was hit in the face by a hammer, and he knew exactly what he was doing. However, his goal was earned, so credit to him.

Bellingham struggled in this one and you can see both fatigue and frustration with him. Hope he can get some rest and recover...

Real and only getting better with MBappe and possibly Davis coming in. They are getting a little long in the teeth though, and who is taking Kroos's place?

Emobot7 2 months ago
540 11460

Well, I mean, there alway been a lot of players with "malice" as I call it in spain and this is especially true with Real Madrid. Looking at their recent history, players like Pepe, Ramos and Casemiro were alway pretty good at getting away with some relatively anti-sportive gesture. Carvajal alway been one of those and I'd argue that Vini despite all of his talent is also somewhat like that. It doesn't take anything away from their performances but it can make them annoying to watch at time.

True that, still managed to exploit Maatsen mistake to perfection and gift Vini an assist, for me, that just show how good a player he is, even when the game is not going all that well for him, he still manage to affect things positively for his team when given the chance.

Real and only getting better with MBappe and possibly Davis coming in. They are getting a little long in the teeth though, and who is taking Kroos's place?

Nobody can exactly replace Kroos role tbf, he is such a talented player and cannot be replaced, at least, not on the current market. In term of who will propably take over his starting position in midfield, that would propably be Bellingham who won't play false nine as much with M'bappe and Endrick joining. Honestly, a midfield of Bellingham, Valverde and Tchouameni/Camavinga is honestly scary in term of workrate.

Then there also Guler who with time might develop into a similar player to what Kroos is but its still very early to think about that.

_Pelle_ 2 months ago
Paris Saint-Germain 158 6910

Real Madrid deserved to win… again… they really are the final boss of UCL lol

Kennykerson 24 days ago
USA 0 1

They truly are UCL's last boss, haha.

Wilbuedman 23 days ago Edited
Val di Susa, Australia 0 2

We should have beaten Real Madrid. geometry dash breeze

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

We should have beaten Real Madrid.