Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

CL Final 2021/2022
Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11426

Real Madrid vs Liverpool, who's gonna win?

Comments
Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11426

Personally, I'm pretty convinced Real gonna win it all, if only because this is their competition and they alway that much better in a final as well. Expect them to do it in a pretty dramatic fashion as well, maybe equalize late in the game and take it to the penality? Point is, as much as I think more team other than Real need to win the CL, I don't think that will stop them from doing what they do best, which is winning finals.

DarthFooty 2 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

I put Liverpool for two reasons. 1. I do think they have been the better team all season and should they show up the way we all think they can, I think they will win it. 2. Real has used up all its luck in the previous THREE rounds. haha I mean, come on, how lucky can a team really be, especially at this level?

Now, would I be shocked if Real just went out and killed it, not at all. They are a champion and you can never count out someone of Real's pedigree. Watching them come back in those three rounds was just pure entertainment and I loved the competition.

I do fear that Liverpool is on exhausted legs though. They have a new injury to Thiago, others with nagging things, and just flat our tired players right now. You saw that in the final match vs Wolves. Granted, Wolves push every team, but it just looked off for the Reds.

I would love nothing more than to see both teams, fully healthy, rested, and ready to go for the final. It never plays out that way, but lets hope we see a fantastic match regardless.

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11426

@DarthFooty That what worry me, I said it to my dad the other day but I think City giving Liverpool hope on the final day was especially dangerous because they will have to play strongly and Klopp won't be able rest his best player for the CL final.

iHEARTfootball 2 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

PL Pride in me says Liverpool but the Thiago loss is potentially a huge one. and Fabinho returning is a lot to ask for. Just to be safe, I'm going to go with Real Madrid too, but wouldn't be a bad thing to see Liverpool getting a one-one-up on them over last time.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

PL Pride in me says Liverpool but the Thiago loss is potentially a huge one. and Fabinho returning is a lot to ask for. Just to be safe, I'm going to go with Real Madrid too, but wouldn't be a bad thing to see Liverpool getting a one-up on them over last time.

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11426

@iHEART Salah: Time for revenge! And this time, there isn't no Sergio Ramos to break my arm off in the first half!

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

disgusting, hope every fan who "sneaked" into stadium will be banned from football forever and get some huge penalty fine.

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11426

@quikzyyy Someone will have to explain to me what happened because on social media, I'm seeing a lot of hate against people responsable for the final, something about Liverpool fans being stopped from entering despite having ticket? I dunno, I'm against people entering the stadium without permission but this seem like a problem in organisation.

Anyway, stadium problem aside, congrats to Real Madrid, this was the greatest example of a team withstanding a storm to find the win in the end. Excellent cooperation and diligence in defense and what a performance by Courtois as well, he was the MOTM for me as well. What a redemption arc for Vinicius Jr. as well. Valverde deserve credit too with the assist, considering how underated he still is, really wish him to take a more regular place in this Madrid team.

Liverpool for me did everything right but find a good enough finish to beat Courtois, it really starting to show that Spanish team are their kryptonite. Still think they shouldn't be ashamed though, they had an amazing season and were just so close to winning 4 major titles.

Again, congrats to Real for doing what they does best, winning a final! Congrats to all Real fans as well, what a crazy ride this CL season must have been for them!

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Apparently there were lot of fans trying go beg for tickets, blocking the entries, then there were some videos of thee fans jumping over and sneaking into stadium.

Happy for Real to win it, beat PSG, Chelsea, Man. City and Liverpool, truly amazing run, with only team to beat them being Sheriff Tiraspol.

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11426

@quikzyyy So on one hand, the folk in charge point Liverpool fans with fake ticket or no ticket but on the other hand, there been child and respectable folk with real ticket that were gased and gates that were shut on purpose which forced people to enter through a single entry point.

I mean, if France didn't have a history of having trouble maintaining the calm and peace at their stadium (ligue 1 games this season had to be stopped because of hooligan) then I'd be willing to think this was the fault of Liverpool fans but it seem to me like this is an issue where both parties are partly responsible for the end results.

But that aside, I agree with you, Real didn't steal this CL at all, beating team that were very often the favorite before their games, making amazing comeback along the way. Still amazed that Sheriff Tiraspol managed to beat them early in the group phase, who know, this might has been the wake-up call which made them focus enough to win this all.

_Pelle_ 2 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

Not your topic but that artist… Camilla Cabellos or whatever her name is, was furious that fans of each team were singing their songs so loud that she couldnt be heard during her performance prior to the game.

Welcome to Europe😆

• History

Not the your topic but that artist… Camilla Cabellos or whatever her name is, was furious that fans of each team were singing their songs so loud that she couldnt be heard during her performance prior to the game.

Welcome to Europe😆

_Pelle_ 2 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

btw it was a typical Real Madrid win. Not necessarily the best team on the pitch, but still the victorious team smh lol

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Pelle yes, I saw that deleted tweet, it's funny how it got in her head, bet literally none of any fans cared about her performance at all :D

Emobot7 2 years ago Edited
538 11426

Not your topic but that artist… Camilla Cabellos or whatever her name is, was furious that fans of each team were singing their songs so loud that she couldnt be heard during her performance prior to the game.

Yeah, saw that as well. I mean, I'm sure she's a nice artist and she looked like she had great energy but lets be honest, this ain't the superbowl, only recently as UEFA chose to get an artist to perform before CL final and lets be honest, none of the folk there cared about that and I doubt the fans going there in the future will care anytime soon. I personally liked pre-match celebration better in the past but all in all, fans in the stadium pay to see their team, of course they aren't gonna care all that much for any show that come before it.

If I had anything to say to UEFA, it would be to focus more on football and let showbusiness to Americain sport.

btw it was a typical Real Madrid win. Not necessarily the best team on the pitch, but still the victorious team smh lol

Tbf, they can really thank Courtois for winning it this way, with another keeper in goal, they might have had to run after the score instead of winning it with a single goal. For me, its the kind of performance that will really make people remember his amazing performance, no greater way for a player to end a season.

• History

Yeah, saw that as well. I mean, I'm sure she's a nice artist and she looked like she had great energy but lets be honest, this ain't the superbowl, only recently as UEFA chose to get an artist to perform before CL final and lets be honest, none of the folk there cared about that and I doubt the fans going there in the future will care anytime soon. I personally liked pre-match celebration better in the past but all in all, fans in the stadium pay to see their team, of course they aren't gonna care all that much for any show that come before it.

If I had anything to say to UEFA, it would be to focus more on football and let showbusiness to Americain sport.