Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

CL 2022-2023 Group Stage
Comments
DarthFooty 1 month ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 24 934

Group C is nasty!

My Picks:
Group A= Liverpool, Napoli (possibly Ajax, though they are getting picked through on transfers again)
Group B= Atletico, Porto
Group C= Bayern, Barca (Inter can easily fall into second as well)
Group D= Tottenham, Marselle
Group E= Milan, Chelsea
Group F= Real Madrid, Leipzig
Group G= Man City, Dortmund (Sevilla can challenge for second)
Group H= PSG, Juventus

Emobot7 1 month ago
505 11031

Group A and B are quite contested for me, Liverpool depending on form and injury could not make it out of their group and pretty to tell who will top group B.

Group C is just nasty, Bayern favorite to top it and I expect Barca and Inter to be very close in term of point, feel bad for Plzen, worked hard to get there only to fight 3 historical juggernauts.

Group D is advantageous for Tottenham but none of the other teams are pushover, expect this one to be close as well.

Group E should be topped by Chelsea, expect Milan and Salzburg to fight for second spot.

Group F should be an easy group for Madrid, depending on form and performance, anyone could take second spot I think.

Group G has 3 pretty strong team, City obviously being a step above the rest should finish first and the second spot should be between Dortmund and Sevilla

Group H is another pretty tough groupe, PSG on current form should top this but don't count out teams like Benfica and Juventus which standing is huge enough to create offset at time.

I'm just amazed how good most of those group are. We got a lot of rivality as well like Bayern vs Barca and Lewandoski, Haaland vs BVB, Atletico vs Porto who were in same group last year, Liverpool also had Napoli and Ajax not too long ago or Real Madrid and Shakthtar (swear those two been playing against each other for 3 year in row or something).

quikzyyy 1 month ago
Arsenal 428 8836

19/20 Slavia Praha - Barcelona, BVB, Inter
22/23 Plzen - Barcelona, Bayern, Inter

Czech teams just can't catch a break

DarthFooty 1 month ago Edited
Queens Park Rangers, United States 24 934

Something I completed didn't pay attention to was the earlier start time to CL this year due to the WC. Will make for some very interesting matchups with current form or injury lists.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Something I completed didn't pay attention to was the earlier start time to CL this year due to the WC. Will make sore some very interesting matchups with current form or injury lists.

Algerino 1 month ago
Napoli, Algeria 4 776

Group C is group of death

penny0067 19 days ago
0 15

The early start time of CL this year owing to the WC was something I completely overlooked. with current form or injury lists, will result in some extremely intriguing games.

quikzyyy 18 days ago
Arsenal 428 8836

pretty surprised by Chelsea so far to be said..

Emobot7 18 days ago
505 11031

@quikzyyy Chelsea and Juventus are both the biggest dissapointement as far as big team are concerned. Their league form haven't been that great honestly either so maybe its ain't that surprising but still, team of their class shouldn't be that low on point after 2 games, hopefully for them, they'll bounce back and its ain't too late for them already.

penny0067 15 days ago
0 15

Something I completely overlooked this year was the early start time to CL owing to the WC. With current form or injury lists, this will provide for some extremely fascinating matches.