Radamael Falcao
Alessandro Matri
Fernando Llorente
Marouane Fellaini
Theo Walcott

Comments
Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Most of them are strikers....I guess you've lost interest in your 50 million pounds toy (Torres). 

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

You forgot Willian from Shakhtar Donetsk he's a great Brazilian forward.
I think Chelsea need a new goalkeeper cos cech is getting old and a good defensive midfielder

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

@Mrarsenal500: You are wrong so badly. Everything you said there is wrong. We are not after Willian because we have Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Marin, and Sturridge as RW, or Bertrand as LW. So why need another winger? As for a good defensive midfielder... do you even watch our matches? The Ramires and Mikel duo is what keeps us from conceding more goals. They're the reason why other teams don't usually score 2-3 when they're playing the full match. Honestly, where do you get this stuff. Cech getting old makes him bad? Please tell me you're just trying to troll. Stick to Arsenal news dude.

Keisuke 11 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

I think MRarsenal500 had problems with Chelsea... He speak more about it than Arsenal stuff...
Arsenal is the first team in EPL who need to quickly change his goalkeeper, stop saying sh*t, dude!

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

i hope torres can find a better team he fits in with. Chelsea has sh!t on his career

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I hope David Villa doesn't go to Chelsea. But the only thing Chelsea need is a new striker and possibly another center back

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Villa won't go to Chelsea. Trust me. He has more common sense than lowering himself to a scoundrel who only switches teams for money. Just look at how long he was loyal to Valencia.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I think you forgot about Messi, Ronaldo, De Rossi, Cavani, and every other world class player in the world.

JuanMata10 11 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

very funny, footaholic

regli11 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

they wont get any maybe falcoa but dats it

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

I can only see  Walcott as a sub only cause he's so injury prone. 

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

I can see Bony or Falcao and possibly Fellaini.

ash3rking 11 years ago
Chelsea, Zimbabwe 3 3

Chelsea needs two things only, a center back and a new striker. Reasons, look at how we struggle without John Terry, the Luiz Cahill Combination might have saved us in the champions league final but the truth is those two can not stop leaking goals. About the striker, l don't even have to say anything Torres is just not mearnt to wear blue

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

@ash3rking, we had Ferdinand and Evans, instead of Ferdi. and Vidic; no big deal, it just took time for both to nurture as a partners. The same can go for Cahill and Luiz. 

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

Wilfred Bony-possible
David Villa-impossible
Neymar-maybe
Radamael Falcao-possible
Alessandro Matri-never heard of him
Fernando Llorente-i dont think so
Marouane Fellaini-we have too much mids
Theo Walcott-never in a milion years

would love to see lewandowski though

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

@ChelseaRox10 you forgot whole Real Madrid and Barcelona team

ChelseaRox10 11 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Not funny Footaholic and PuppetMaster

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Fellaini is great, if he comes to Chelsea, it will be very helpful. With Everton, he is doing good. But Everton is good, so maybe he won't come.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

just buy your own league.

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Chelsea wanted Chicharito last season.