Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea's technical director Michael Emenalo leaves his position at the club.
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

"Chelsea Football Club today announces that technical director Michael Emenalo has decided to stand down from his role."

Sad to see him leave, maybe in the end he thought that he didn't do well enough during the last transfer window.
With him leaving it's more probable that Conte will stay which is good.

Comments
Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Hell yeah finally! Next is Marina Granovskaya. Rotten apples.

He always had too much power of transfers and his summer transfer window was very poor. I understand if we didn't spend much but on top we let so many players go and now left with a thin squad.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Good news from what I heard, hopefully, this will lead to an improvement in Chelsea signature in the close future. :D

KTBFFHSWE 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

You're sad Michael Emenalo left? I'm not.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

He is one of the key people that were close with Roman so regardless of what he could have done if we see his whole time in Chelsea he did a pretty well job.
I thought that this would mean that the club decided he was to leave so that Conte is stays happy but Conte has said that he liked to work with Emelano.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Tbh I'm surprised a Chelsea fan is actually sad, I was expecting a large party.

Marcus2011

No more OX then lol.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

It's sad because it's a fall of structure and if anything, weakens Abramovich's love for the club, but he had to go, and hopefully Marina will follow.

Who the hell wins the PL one season and then prepares to challenge for the CL the next season by signing Michael Hector and Papy flippin' Djdilobodadbodbodji on deadline day.

Hopefully Lampard, Zola or someone who truly bleeds blue steps into the role.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Lampard! That guy could attract some great player! Well, unless he want to try his hand at managing instead, then I rather he do that and end up becoming Chelsea manager at one point.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

He had to go but since he was doing that same job since 2007 I would guess that at least some fans would not be super bashing him and treating him this way, honestly everyone that stated something about him leaving including Conte have said nice things to him and showed respect.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Well, even if someone was glad Emenalo was leaving, he wouldn't be forced to be a jerk about it and say it out loud, so yeah, I guess its fair enough to show him some sympathy and thanks for what he did even though I suspect most Chelsea fan are hoping for a better replacement. Something I think its pretty normal. :)

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Zola seems to be linked for the job :)