Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea's new stadium plans got the green light!
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

"Blues were locked in lengthy dispute with the Crosthwaite family over amount of light the new £1billion Stamford Bridge blocked from houses but agreement finally sealed to allow building work to proceed"

Some family got £1 million for their trouble :D

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Huh, its going to be a bit weird on the outside but it will still look great from the inside, can't wait to see the stadium completed! By the way Golazo, do you know how the stadium might get called? Will it simply be the Chelsea Stadium?

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I really wanted stadium to become 80 k seater, because I can assure you it will be sold out week in and week out. Minimum price for ticket at Barcelona home game was 600 pounds.. and regular EPL matches are 80 quids and up at least. Charging premium prices.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@emo

We shall call it " King's Landing".

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Personally it feels just right that the stadium is for 60 000 fans, big but not too big so still with that Chelsea feeling of home among fans.

The name is probably gonna stay the same but hey I'm open to anything just NOT some random sponsor name as the stadium name, I dislike the name Emirates and Etihad stadium sounds so detached for the team so I hope Chelsea doesn't need to sign that deal.

I also hope Nike stays the sponsor and changes their mind about long sleeve shirts.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I like the old brick look, but what if you painted the bricks blue???

DarthFooty 6 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Looks very nice! I like the brick style, gives it an older feel.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Eden17 Me like this idea. You should make a petition. :D

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

looks epic!
and if the name stays it would be better bc i would never be able to associate chelsea with anything different.