Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea transfer rumours
KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Latest Chelsea transfer rumours. What are your thoughts about the rumours?

Comments
KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago

Other rumours are Zlatan Ibrahimovich. Will he come to England in general and Chelsea in particular this summer? Mourinho is known to buy experienced players and Zlatan has not been in England yet. 10% chans I'd say!

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago Edited

Chelsea to sell Cuadrado and get Sterling is another recent rumour. I don't like this idea at all. The only reason would be because he's an Englishman.. His biggest quality is that he's fast but Cuadrado is fast as well..

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Chelsea to sell Cuadrado and get Sterling is another recent rumour. I don't like this idea at all. The only reason would be because he's an Englishman.. He's biggest quality is that he's fast but that is Cuadrado as well..

Daily star claims that Bayern Munich has prepared a bid for Hazard for £100m. They can **** off! Also, I don't trust papers like that for a second so most likely they aren't preparing a bid at all.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/443126/Bayern-Munich-preparing-huge-100m-bid-Chelsea-superstar-Eden-Hazard

• History
CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Chelsea had Cuadrado only for few months... WTF?

Just rumours mate. Most turn out to be false. I don't see Cuadrado leaving as he hasn't shown what he's got yet. One man in, one man out is usually the case so they have to sacrifice someone. Much talk about Oscar leaving as well but I don't see that happening either.

• History

Just rumours mate. Most turn out to be false. I don't see Cuadrado leaving as he hasn't shown what he's got yet. One man in, one man out is usually the case so they have to sacrifice someone. Much talk about Oscar leaving as well but I donät see that happening either.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

To be honest, I don't want Sterling. Yes he is young, talented, and homegrown, but I don't want anyone with a money grabbing attitude, anyone who smokes, anyone who criticises their club and anyone with 100 kids.

Anyway, this is the first team squad I'd like to see next season

GK : Cech, Courtois, Blackman

DEF : Azpi, Ivanovic, Darmian (replacing Luis), Terry, Varane/Stones (replacing Cahill - and only signing Varane if Perez allows), Zouma.

MID : Loftus-Cheek/Pogba (only signing Pogba if we can get him for less than 45 mill), Fabregas, Oscar, Hazard, Willian, Cuadrado, Matic.

ATT : Costa, Bamford, Remy, and Drogba as a mentor to all three.

If our budget is healthy, we could sign Tielemans, Scuffet and Gabriel who will be loaned out

Courtois

Azpi Terry Zouma Ivanovic

Matic Pogba

Hazard Fabregas Willian

Costa

With these players rotating frequently - Cech, Varane, Darmian, Oscar, Cuadrado, Loftus-Cheek, Bamford, Remy

• History

To be honest, I don't want Sterling. Yes he is young, talented, and homegrown, but I don't want anyone with a money grabbing attitude, anyone who smokes, anyone who criticises their club and anyone with 100 kids.

Anyway, this is the first team squad I'd like to see next season

GK : Cech, Courtois, Blackman

DEF : Azpi, Ivanovic, Darmian (replacing Luis), Terry, Varane/Stones (replacing Cahill - and only signing Varane if Perez allows), Zouma.

MID : Loftus-Cheek/Pogba (only signing Pogba if we can get him for less than 45 mill), Fabregas, Oscar, Hazard, Willian, Cuadrado, Matic.

ATT : Costa, Bamford, Remy, and Drogba as a mentor to all three.

If our budget is healthy, we could sign Tielemans, Scuffet and Gabriel who will be loaned out

Courtois

Azpi Terry Zouma Ivanovic

Matic Pogba

Hazard Fabregas Willian

---- With these players rotating frequently - Cech, Varane, Darmian, Oscar, Cuadrado, Loftus-Cheek, Bamford, Remy