Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea targetting Rodriguez, Cavani and Falcao in a £128 Million Move
FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

CHELSEA interim boss Rafa Benitez is looking to spend £128 million in the January transfer window on talented South American trio Edinson Cavani, Radamel Falcao and James Rodriguez.Roman Abramovich might have upset the Stamford Bridge faithful by sacking Roberto Di Matteo, but looks to win Blues fans over by signing some of the hottest prospects in world football.http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/359903/Chelsea-boss-Rafa-Benitez-eyes-Edinson-Cavani-and-Radamel-Falcao-in-128m-spending-spree
So they are looking to change their entire composition, I guess it would be bye bye to Torres, Sturridge and maybe Ramires(?)

Comments
Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

The article's source is The Standard. I read what they wrote at The Standard and their journalism is just atrocious. No quotes, no reason why, and no inside news or leaks from agents. The journalist is basically saying RA will be looking to buy these three players. Falcao is a maybe but the rest are not going anywhere near Stamford Bridge.

Also, I understand that since you are a ManCity fan you don't know this, but Chelsea don't allow managers to make transfers like most clubs. Chelsea have a specific person for that job and he is Michael Emenalo. He makes the sales and brings in the players, then Roman approves it.

Finally, Ramires gone? Pfffft hahahaha! He is one of our most important players. Roman may spend money like he owns all the money in the world, but he certainly isn't stupid.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

This wasn't just the most ridiculous post I've read... (Not TrollMan's, I mean FredTilson's)

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

hey man can you tell roman that im available for 500,000 pounds only

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

wasteman

nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

@PuppetMaster
hahaha, you're really cheap, I'm surprised you haven't been signed yet, hehe ;)

And I highly doubt all 3 of them will go to Chelsea, maybe Falcao, but if all 3 went, they wouldn't get much playing time :/

Plus I hope Cavani comes to Liverpool, even though I know it's highly unlikely, because players want to go to clubs with Champions League and to win trophies. But I'm hoping he'll come because his fellow Uruguayan team mates Suarez and Coates persuade him.

-a hopeful Liverpool fan :)

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

just buy your own league with PSG and Machackala and everything will be fine.

CristianoRonaldo7 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Portugal 2 71

Chelsea has many amazing players who are on the bench waiting for a chance to play in a match but the manager always choses the floppy ones like torres and ramires these guys are not in a good form so why dont u put Marko Marin and Victor Moses? in place of them

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Ramires is not floppy....and Marin hasn't even made his first full debut yet, so he's not in form. Moses is not a bad player, but he's more suited as a super-sub for Chelsea. 

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

this is going too far

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

@Heisinburg: couldn't have said it better!

Marin hasn't debuted and he is also injured. Ramires is not out of form. Torres is our only striker right now because Sturridge is injured/doubtful. Moses can be a starter and he truly is world class but we have Oscar, Mata, and Hazard. That's to good to be changed unless Rafa decides to make squad rotations. So like Heis said, he is more of a super sub with RDM. With Rafa, I'm not sure what will happen.

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

James Rodriguez to Chelsea? Why not?

mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

you forgot Messi,Iniesta and Ronaldo.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ and just about any player with a rating of 83+ on FIFA.

BluntCanon 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

^make it 88..

Keisuke 11 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Liverpool fans want Cavani but they will just lose Suarez, btw, Liverpool squad hate him...
But I think he hate them more than they hate him!

Heisinburg 11 years ago

Personally though, I want Falcao to stay in Athletico. Who knows who he can achieve with them because at the moment they've been one of the most surprising clubs to me.

Athletico will soon become one of the greats if Falcao stays, I guarantee it. He will not only be a hero, but also a massive legend, and I admire him for that. For his own benefit, I think it's best for him to do that rather than moving to rich clubs and becoming a simple building brick of what is already greatly successful.

Keisuke 11 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Wake up, it's reality... not your dream...

Heisinburg 11 years ago

As I look at reality, I don't see the possibilities of him moving to Chelsea....

Keisuke 11 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Then you are very misinformed... He said that he want to go to the Premier League, Athletico need money, Chelsea need him and can pay the price... It's a fact, your dream is not a fact...

Heisinburg 11 years ago

lol, just because he said he wants to move to the Premier League doesn't exactly mean that he wants to move to Chelsea. I'm not sure why Chelsea fans are so hopeful in getting him.