{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea predictions for this season?
ramaboy10 9 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Just sayin'

Comments
tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

3rd, second at best if they fix their defensive problems...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

3rd, second at best...

bluezz 9 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

There's no way we're winning it we'll probably do our 10/11 season play bad and then do a comeback and finish 2nd

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Don't panic boys , things did not start smooth . It is still EPL , 8 points lead may disappear in matter of 3 weeks ... Just wait and see how City will loose points in very unexpected moments .

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Oh.. Panic time? 4th game as well, the season is almost over... We will be lucky to finish 4th. We must call Wenger as soon as possible. Wenger in! Mourinho out! lol jk

Fun fact: Mourinho has never finished below 3rd, it has been always 1st or 2nd with only one time finishing 3rd on 2013/14 at Chelsea.

ramaboy10 8 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

:O

bluezz 8 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

well fuck... prepared for another nightmare season :)

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

We will probably win the league, i'm always confident.

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

lol we're definitely not winning it. I'm actually surprised that we even managed to win the first three games of the season with a defence containing Ivanovic, Cahill and Terry. Alonso and Luiz are also pretty underwhelming signings after being linked with Ricardo Rodriguez, Bonucci, Koulibaly, Mustafi etc. for the larger part of the summer. I'd be happy if we managed to finish in the Top Four, which I think we will.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Conte's attack has impressed me far more than I thought it would. I assumed he'd sort out the defense -which he kind of hasn't- but the goals have been fairly consistent and arrived when you guys needed them. Can't ask for much more.

bluezz 8 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

We scrapped past villa and Watford and BRISTOL.... Our only convincing win was against a newly promoted team... you can't blame me for being negative after last season and normally a 'big' club would fix whats broken but Chelsea haven't and I don't fully blame them tbh cos teams like napoli were asking ridiculous money for their defenders as they know we are desperate for one. we will not be top 4 this season...