Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea Podcast - tempted to make one
legends16 5 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Hey all Chelsea fans

Sorry I've not posted in a while, I will try to again. I am considering making a weekly podcast about Chelsea, reviewing their matches etc. Would any Chelsea (or none Chelsea) fans be interested in joining me?

Let me know if you're interested

Thanks

Comments
Dynastian98 5 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

I might be interested. Any other details?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I might be interested.

legends16 5 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Probably a weekly podcast released on a Monday night, reviewing Chelsea's matches from the last week, and then previewing and predicting the next week's matches. Plus talking about anything else interesting related to football from the week. I'd probably do it over Skype call with you and then edit into a podcast.

Open to any suggestions though.

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Will this podcast just be involving Chelsea fans? If you're open to talking about football stuff, general-wise, then I think that'd also be pretty interesting to be part of. Totally get it, if you want to keep it blue-exclusive for now though.

legends16 5 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Thanks iheart, I'm definitely open to talking about more general football wise stuff. Even if I theme it as a Chelsea podcast, where I start by reviewing the Chelsea game, we could then go onto discuss other games or news from football. So a section on chelsea, and then a section on football more generally. You could do both or just the more general section.
Also, whichever way we go with it I would really appreciate collaborating on a match review of the man U Chelsea game this weekend if you would be keen.

whichever way we go with it I would really appreciate collaborating on a match review of the man U Chelsea game this weekend if you would be keen.

if I can match the call time with my schedule, then yeah, let's do it. Sounds exciting :)

legends16 5 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Hey that's awesome. I was thinking maybe Monday night, as unfortunately I'm away from Sunday evening (leaving straight after the match) and just get back Monday evening. Does that suit you, or if not then when does?

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

What time would you make the Podcast local time ?

legends16 5 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Ledley
I'm easy and would work to your times, but this week it would have to be Monday evening around 20.00 British Standard Time
If no one can make it for that time then I can delay until Tuesday

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

I say go for it. :D

Dynastian98 5 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

I can cover the teams I watch regularly: City, Liverpool, Madrid, Juve. I can also do Barca, Atletico, and Spurs, but I watch them less frequently. 20:00 GMT is 15:00 EST for me in Toronto, so is it cool if you guys do it on a Saturday or Sunday? That's the only time I'll be able to join because of work/school once September starts.

Also I'm good for Monday this week at the time you've listed.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I can cover the teams I watch regularly: City, Liverpool, Madrid, Juve. I can also do Barca, Atletico, and Spurs, but I watch them less frequently.

I can cover the teams I watch regularly: City, Liverpool, Madrid, Juve. I can also do Barca, Atletico, and Spurs, but I watch them less frequently. 20:00 GMT is 15:00 EST for me in Toronto, so is it cool if you guys do it on a Saturday or Sunday? That's the only time I'll be able to join because of work/school once September starts.

legends16 5 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Hi Dynastian
That's awesome, thank you. I watch every single Chelsea game, and other premier league games infrequently. I can commit to watching more though. Sure, I can do Saturday Sunday, although obviously it will have to be after the majority of games have been played if that's alright.
Does 21.00 on Monday night work for everyone?
Also, I think we should set up a Whatsapp group for people interested. I will create an email address for anyone to email their phone numbers to if they are interested.

legends16 5 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

hey, if you're interested please send your phone number to pierre.jay.legend@gmail.com. I'll reply with mine and then set up a Whatsapp Group

Ledley 5 years ago

i'll throw my hat in the ring. Not sure ill be any good covering Chelsea though, but plenty of other teams worth mentioning. Will send an email.

legends16 5 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Thanks Ledley
Sorry I don't think it's come through yet

legends16 5 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Got it - thanks!

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Will these be recorded and able to be played later, or only live?

legends16 5 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

I was thinking record and to be played later

Ledley 5 years ago

Recorded and played later sounds good.

Great content, legends. Keep it up.