Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea is bleeding
_Pelle_ 2 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Abramovich is hit with sanctions and wants to sell Chelsea.

The club is negatively impacted in many ways. For example they are not allowed to sign new players.

Comments… Is this fair?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Abramovich is hit with samctions and wants to sell Chelsea.

The club is negatively impacted in many ways. For example they are not allowed to sign new players.

Comments… Is this fair?

Comments
DarthFooty 2 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

I voted no, only because there is not a Yes/No answer. haha

I don't like that the club is handicapped because of the owner, and I feel like they could still freeze any funds that "he" would gain in any transactions like ticket sales, selling players, ect...

I understand why it happened and applaud the move to encourage pressure to stop the war, but seeing the club be as pinched as they are, is not a favorable result.

I hope as players and the coaching staff, they can remain focused because they still have silverware to win.

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

Thats a really complicated issue tbf and honestly, I kinda agree with the sanction from an average person point of view.

However, as a football fan, the whole thing sucks. Knowing Chelsea, this won't handicap them too much, hopefully.

Still, I will concede I have a lot of sympathy for the Chelsea fans right now, especially those who were there way before Abramovich ever was there. Never fun to have this kind of turmoil in your club.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Oligarch having his assets frozen, yes it's fair.