Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea For Lucas Moura, Hulk, Pereira
keith28120 12 years ago
Chelsea, Ireland 60 177

There Is Links Going Around Saying Chelsea Could Sign These Three After Paying £32 Million For Eden Hazard There Close To Singing Hulk For £38 Million Or More After Selling Kalou To Lille And Selling Drogba To Either Barcelona Or Sanghai Shuanua In China With Nickloas Ankela And We All Know Barcelona Has Well?.

Comments
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Drogba and kalou were free no funds were gained. 

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

are chelsea thew new city?

JesperKyd 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

@ramaboy10 chelsea were the original man city they've spent 1bil on the ucl don't be surprised to see them spend more and ruin this beautiful game.

Keisuke 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Ruin this beautiful game? Haha.
What are you doing here ?
We are all agree that there is too much money in football and it's indecent for the poverty but the money does'nt ruin the game, Football is the best athletic sport because of the money... Nowadays, the game is more interesting and intelligent than never before, I think...

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

@keisuke you think?? now we know that u put your head WAY further up your @ss.. 

raimondo90 12 years ago

Intelligent? Well that's new. So you think spending 1bil on mercenaries is better than developing a team with pride and loyalty?

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Raimondo - Chelsea have never had any pride anyway so the money makes no difference there.

The fans are as fake as the club, just like City and most other clubs with millions of assets, it's all gloryhunting. Money doesn't ruin the game, really? It just makes shit clubs good through no effort at all, again looking at City and Chelsea who were going nowhere until they were bought out.

VanTheMan sums Keisuke up perfectly with that picture. & despite being away a week I see it looks like people are still breaking out the multi accounts to vote people down.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Chelsea are doing even more transfers than City

What is the most strange, is that with their squad they've won 2 titles. Changes can only affect them.

keith28120 12 years ago
Chelsea, Ireland 60 177

Would Chelsea Give £1 Million For Van Perise If They Had Him And If They Get Hulk They Will Only Give Him £7 Million And City's Money Is The Only Reason They Beat United To The Title Because Agureo Chancged City Around Don't You Think If They Had Tevez He Won't Score The Winning Vs QPR 

Keisuke 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

@Jimskeleton, Are you a kid ?
I give my opinion, that's why i'm say 'I think...', at the end of my sentence...
Fake ? What's a fake fan ? What's a real fan ?
You say that teams who looks good without efforts are showing bad football and ruin the game ? ...
You think that i'm a kid who created multi accounts ? ...
Come on, dude, don't worry, be happy, you look like someone who's rape by his brother, i'm not a bad guy, really!

JesperKyd 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

Ironically, keisuke calls jimskeleton a kid. yet he uses rape/incest as an insult.
boring really, it shows you have limited thinking. i feel bad for belgium having people like you in it

keith28120 12 years ago
Chelsea, Ireland 60 177

Shut Up And You Are Not  Not Really From Japan Keisdue Or You Don't Live There Because You Know English Words And The English Alpcbachet

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

@Keisuke - All I'm going to say in response to your pathetic reply is if you don't know the difference between a fake and a real fan I would suggest you stop watching football and go find a more appropriate hobby.

keith28120 12 years ago
Chelsea, Ireland 60 177

What's the big deal with jimskelton

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

I'm gonna be honest with the amount of money we spent the expectations were to win the league but we did it by a very very narrow margin. With financial fairplay coming into action I expect this spending to end. ManCity need to work on the squad we have and then we can great. I never really agreed with this spending either. I look at clubs like Ajax, Everton, Valencia who have given such talent to this world and ManCity should spend that money on youth and contribute talent to the world instead of taking it away. And I'm proud to say we have at least Joe Hart.

PS: Keisuke...wow...you must have worked really hard for these thumbs! how much accounts do you have? #thundercunt. That's your nickname jerkoff.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Lol, Chelsea boys on here love there multi accounts, my posts yet again get voted down the exact number that they all get voted up, get a life saddos.

@Keith - what is the big deal with me? Firstly spell my name right, secondly I don't know what you're on about either.

raimondo90 12 years ago

@Mischa Hart was shrewsbury's youth product. City were smart to snap him up. 

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@jimskeleton, u mad that ur not in UCL jimbo?

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Why would I be mad? You like many on here are just a gloryhunter, look at the money Chelsea spent and look at the money Spurs spent in the last 7-8 seasons and we beat you in the league last season, Spurs get a lot more respect than Chelski because what ever comes our way is earned from pure hard work, but well done on playing like pussies to win the CL though. 

Keisuke 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

I'm worry that football's forum are full of pre-puberts kids...