Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea file a complain about Mark Clatterburg
Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Apperantly he offended two Chelsea players and racially abused one of them. There a rumors he called Mata spanish twat, and there are rumor it was Mikel being abused. The story will open uo soon hopefully.

Comments
mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Agree with you there Trollman. I mean Terry's finally admitted, Suarez and Evra's shaken hands, Ferdinand shook hands with Ashley Cole and it's being fixed step by step.
Racism is bigger than football and in the future, I hope there will be bigger punishments equal to the magnitude of harm one's done to another player.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Ok I'm of a neutral viewpoint seeing as I don't care for either team but you Chelsea fans need to stop complaining. Ok the ref screwed you over there is nothing you can do but beat ManU next time fair and square. When Chelsea get calls in their favor nobody complains about the reds. When Valencia scored a winning goal against Real Madrid and it was incorrectly ruled offsides no one kept whineing about. This things happen in the sport so move on. 

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Who said this thread was about whining. Sure I hated on the ref here a bit, but the whole point of the thread is Chelsea FILED a complaint to the FA about Mark using inappropriate words during the match. Then some users came in here and brought up last match and I had to argue with them considering my anger from last match. This whole story is way different. And now raimondo, you're bringing yesterdays match again. Lets focus on the topic of this thread now, okay? I'll be updating this thread when more news comes about the complaints.

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

UPDATE: Referees' union fully supports kicking racism out but also support Clattenburg.

The Premier League encounter became a heated affair after Clattenburg sent off two Chelsea players in quick succession whilst the game was still tightly poised at 2-2. 

However, the Blues' complaints were not that the referee performed poorly, but that he used offensive language - allegedly later clarified as of a racial nature - towards Juan Mata and John Obi Mikel.

In light of the complaint, the referees' union has released a statement confirming it's commitment to fighting racism, but offering it's full support to the referee.

"Prospect is committed to helping to eradicate racism in football and in society generally," the statement read.

"In the context of that commitment, Prospect is offering full support to Mark Clattenburg in relation to the allegations made against him.

"It is now important that the allegations are fully investigated through the proper process as quickly as possible.

"We will be making no further comment at this stage."

Clattenburg will now wait to hear whether the FA will launch an investigation into the allegations.

source: goal.com

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Haha so all you silly chelski fans now are mad because of the ref... just STFU and say WE LOST thats it next time better -_-

Jeffrey_Hazard 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

R9,why dont YOU STFU and say inter are not getting back in the champions league?

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Jeffrey: Ignore this idiotic and ignorant fool, and don't reply to him when he posts here again.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Referees such as players must respect the League's rules. Not because you lead the match it mrans you do what you want.

Jeffrey_Hazard 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

got it trollman

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

UPDATE: The FA has officially began their investigation on Clattenburg's racial abuse of Juan Mata and Mikel.

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Dis g'un be gud.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Hope he is not charged

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

@ramaboy: Are you serious!? You don't wan't to charge a referee who possibly called Mata a spanish twat and possibly called Mikel a black monkey? Are you pro racist or something?

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

UPDATE: Clattenburg not refereeing the next matchday. What could this mean? Who nose *Ibraface*