Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea enter Walcott race
AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

The Arsenal contract rebel is a target for Liverpool and Manchester United, who want to sell Nani to make room for the England international.

Source: Daily Mail

![]()

Comments
Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Oscar, Marin, Moses, Hazard, Mata, Sturridge, Torres sometimes drifts to the wing. WHY THE HELL DO WE WANT HIM? The only logical reason in my opinion would be if he is going to replace Sturridge if he does go to Liverpool.

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Yes that's what i thought. I don't know i have a feeling that Sturridge would go to Liverpool this Jan Transfer.

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Mata is not a forward Trollman,the same goes for Hazard.
In my opinion Theo is better than Moses,sturidge and marin and of course more useful

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Oh well. If he does than I wont mind Walcott joining in. He's obviously better than Sturridge. Too bad though, he could have really made a name for himself at Arsenal for the next 5 years if he will stay. Highly unlikely though.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

@Don: Theo can be a RW and LW. He is versatile. I'm a 100% sure he won't take Torres' place as a striker but instead take Sturridge's place as one of the RW's and occasionally LW.

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

^ Agreed!

not related to the post but just noticed it.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Hahahahahaha! Nice use of the meme, Don. +1.

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

lol Don :))

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Hopefully he won't join United. It's not worth it.

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Don't really want Walcott and just want to let go of Nani.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I think United want him because he has excellent pace like Valencia and SAF could use him well with Rooney. But Chelsea won't get him. For sure.

bluezz 11 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

He won't come to Chelsea for sure ! He will not go to any rival club 

ikoiko 11 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

@bluezz, hopefully not, but any other english club able to afford him would be a rival in my eyes.
If he wants to leave, the hell with him! Hope he stays though.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I would be confused as to why interested teams and Walcott would want to do business in January when they can wait a couple of months and get him on a free. Win-Win for both if they wait. That said, if he does agree to leave in January the board have shown that they don't care if they sell to a rival or not. He'll go to the biggest bidder.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

According to BBC:"Liverpool are keen to recruit Walcott in January, Chelsea and City would rather wait until the summer - unless he is put up for sale in the new year - and United have asked to be kept informed.

City pursued Walcott last summer and had a bid rejected before the transfer window closed.

Walcott's preference is to stay with Arsenal if they meet his wage demands and offer him opportunities to play as a central striker having spent most of his Gunners career on the wing."

Gustavo 11 years ago
Liverpool 2 234

Liverpool is currently the best team to fit his playing style(other than Arsenal). He's also a Liverpool fan. If he's not too expensive I hope we get him.

TylerCFC 11 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 37

I like Walcott! It would be nice to get him join our squad 

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

yes, sell Walcott and keep Gervinho, 
because fuck logic, that's why...

Charizard 11 years ago
Chelsea, England 0 15

He would be a nice addition to Chelsea. :)

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

I smell a Nani and Walcott swap deal coming along..