Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea 1- Atletico Madrid 4
Jeffrey_Hazard 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

CONGRATS ATLETICO MADRID! 
(Firstly if you wanna come here and be funny go somewhere else,Im doing this for realistic comments and feedback)

I was damn frustrated with how the team played(Chelsea),I think Lampard,Mikel, has been slowing down the teams rhythm of passing.I think Romeu or Oscar should have started.I dont see any chance being given to Romeu.I think RDM is scared to bench lampard after the AVB incident,if the great giggs can have no complaints of sitting on the bench why lampard cant?Can someone tell me about the Lampard-AVB incident?I love lampard,his a legend but his just slowing down play with mikel,i wished we had the old essien back.And the defence my goodness...it was poor...Luiz frustrates me more when he goes forward,just like cole said no passion and what nots on twitter...we were lucky it was 4-1 or else it could have been a lot worse.
What do you guys think?

Comments
Navigatorfc 12 years ago
FC Porto, Brazil 18 87

I don't know what's up with you Chelsea-fans but you keep forgetting about Meireles. He was one of few who played great under AVB, and when he have started for chelsea he's doing really good. Could be better definsively, but RDM should definitely choose him over Lampard/Mikel. Amazing at counters and to build attacks.

As for Oscar I agree; I think a change of Lampard and Mikel out and Meireles and Oscar in would be perfect for Chelsea. The reason why romeu haven't played is simply because he's not good enough. He has done really bad for chelsea when he got to play.

Jeffrey_Hazard 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

@navigatorfc - i agree with you mate i forgot about meireles,i think he should be starting thanks

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

i agree with Navigatorfc that Meireles should play, he is an amazing player and accords very good with Lampard. I believe if he started, the scoreline would be different

Navigatorfc 12 years ago
FC Porto, Brazil 18 87

haha, kinda funny. Every time someone forget Meireles and I mention him all of you are like "oh sorry, I forgot him, he should play of course". No offense but you really seem to forget him everytime you speak about Chelsea's midfield, where Meireles is one of the best.

Navigatorfc 12 years ago
FC Porto, Brazil 18 87

JuanMata, that's what I'm saying. He's doing a great job for Chelsea, and i don't see why RDM won't use him over Lampard/Mikel..

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Falcao raped Chelsea. Nuff said....

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

I'm sorry, I know I have no power and shouldn't be saying this in this thread but why is the racist (FatRonaldo) still not banned? Anyway, I believe we keep Mikel and put Meireles instead of Lampard. I love lampsy and all but he doesn't know how to fucking drop back to defend with Mikel. Have you guys seen Mikel play against Athletico? He was the best Chelsea player that day andwould have been better if he had some backup. Also for thosewho watched Newcastle vs Chelsea you should know how great MRLSH and Mikel worked together. As for Oscar he is claa but he is still young and needs time to gel into the team. So I suggest Mikel and MRLSH play instead of Lampard and Mikel. As for Falcao, DAYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMM. Also, FatRonaldo, Inter would have been raped even more if Athletico are this good.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Ronaldo-R9 was given an official warning today I believe, if he fails to cease his abuse/racism he will be gone very soon.

nugiabdiansyah 12 years ago
Manchester City, Spain 0 1

Falcao 3 awesome goal, but petr cech is too bad in the match.

Navigatorfc 12 years ago
FC Porto, Brazil 18 87

@Footaholic

Of course you 'thought' mata and romeu were the best. You only see spanish players, you can't open your eyes correctly. I really hate people like you. Romeu has not served well for Chelsea the time he got. Meireles is a 10x better choice.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

This is just a poor game by Chelsea, for Falcao, going to play in Spain was a fantasctic idea. Before it was FC Porto who dominated Europa League, without him they fail. Club's chanches to win title depends on him.