Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ched Evans found not-guilty of rape
Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Remember the fuss created by Ched Evans when he was accused of rape a few years ago? Well, the sexual history of the then-teenager had been presented to court recently, and Evans has been found not-guilty. Here's the full article.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/14/footballer-ched-evans-cleared-of-raping-teenager-after-two-week/

In my humble opinion, the girl should go to prison. She should, at the very least, serve the same amount of time Evans was forced to serve.

Comments
Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

id say make the jail time double for falsely accused rape charges.. let her ROT in there..

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Glad to hear that this situation has now found the guilty party. Girls like the one in question make it not only harder on men, but on every woman who actually has been sexually assaulted and is then to afraid to speak out. I agree with Jim, she took away so much of Chad Evan's life, now it is time to reap the whirlwind.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Sad just sad, she destroyed his career for no reason.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Did you even read the article? He took home a 19 year heavily intoxicated chick and gangbanged her with friends, while cheating on his fiance. Everything surrounding this story is questionable.

karlzmris 8 years ago
Leeds United, England 1 10

drink if you must but don't get drunk

being drunk is overrated

tiki_taka 8 years ago

Drinking = legal
Gangbang = legal
Cheating while not married = legal
18 yo = legal

Rape = illegal

Moral lessons aside, if she was okay then the guy is innocent, we' re not questioning if he is a good guy, its about jail. If she was asleep then it's a rape, if she was drunk and able to talk have sex, it's morally abusive but it remains legal. The guy was probably drunk too, there is nothing questionable, he spent a long period in jail, his career was destroyed and his whole family ashamed and affected just because the stupid girl woke up the next day with the feeling that she was disrespected, if there was no rape then it's a false accusation and she probably deserve jail for lying to the court.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@KTB I'm might be only one, but I seriously agree with you on there. I mean, this whole situation stink, not saying its excuse ruining part of someone life, but it propably be better for most man to try not to get into that kind of situation. It just look bad for one and really doesn't seem like the kind of stuff you should do when you have a public image. :(

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Sorry but can't help to laugh when Tiki becomes the moral/ethics guy here. The guy doesn¨'t even believe the holocaust happened. She was clearly way more drunk than the other participants. The only reason they let him go, is because they bribe witnesses to come up with "new" evidence. The only proof it was not rape is her post sexual encounters which don't prove shit. They gangbanged a 19yr old black out drunk chick. I just read about this other guy that got a random chick wasted and then took her home and did his thing to her. Too drunk to give her consent, and he got convicted. Same thing here.

karlzmris 8 years ago
Leeds United, England 1 10

ban alcohol

problem solved

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

We do not know her level of intoxication guys... Tiki is assuming she was aware of her surroundings and gave consent, KTB is assuming that she was too drunk to know what she was doing at all.

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@KTB This "new" evidence stuff is also pretty stinky to be fair, I mean, why did they need money to reveal those information, its clearly not like they were in danger for revealing information, unless the girl were the daughter of a member of a mafia. :P Also, I know you got an history with tiki but I really feel there is no need to bring up thing that were said before and have nothing to do with this topic. Your second point is more than enough to convince me at least. ;P

@Dynastian98 All in all, have to agree with you, we don't know enough about how she was that night to make judgement. Not that it will matter for much of the other user on this forum, for some reason, we like to act as if we know everything for some reason. :P

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@KTB This "new" evidence stuff is also pretty stinky to be fair, I mean, why did they need money to reveal those information, its clearly not like they were in danger for revealing information, unless the girl were the daughter of a member of a mafia. :P Also, I know you got an history with tiki but there seriously not need to bring up thing that were said before and have nothing to do with this topic. Your second point is more than enough to convince me at least. ;P

@Dynastian98 All in all, have to agree with you, we don't know enough about how she was that night to make judgement. Not that it will matter for much of the other user on this forum, for some reason, we like to act as if we know everything for some reason. :P

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Im glad justice is served. The false accusation should have been resulted in equals jail time.

Having said that, I also agree with @KTBF to a certain extends, despite we are not giving a moral lesson here, and I fully understand the youth crazy stuffs.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@tuan_jinn To be fair, as we don't know a every detail of the case, I feel it is hard to take a position. KTB has made some pertinent point to be sure however.

Marcus2011 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Here is the thing I don't get /

Drunk driver is responsible for driving drunk and will be charged with manslaughter if he gets into accident . He takes full responsibility for drinking that night then driving .

Now let's say sober person creates hazardous situation and drives into drunk driver that was following all the driving safety rules even under heavy influence of alcohol ? Whose fault is it ? Ofcourse drunk man will be always found guilty if found out he was in fact under influence of alcohol . He will take full responsibility for his actions just as much as sober man who created the situation if not even more in some cases if jury will believe claims of a drunk man that he was driving safely .

So we live in society when most people usually need a drink or two to get loose and eventually have sex . Don't deny it because it is bottom line truth ! That raises a question , lets say drunk person starts making sexual advances on sober person and then next morning decideds that he/she was raped because he/she was under influence of alcohol despite being Initiator of the sex with sober person , is that right ?

Being drunk just like being sober should't excuse you from responsibilities of your own actions . If you are drinking that night be an adult and think of the repercussions that it may lead to . I was once very drunk , wake up with girl on top of me , I should have probably take her to court for raping me but it would be just silly , would it be not ? Or what if a person was drunk and made heavy advances on sober person finally manipulated her/him into sexual contact or even forced himself/herself onto person , would that person be found guilty of raping sober person ? Yes, should be if he forced himself/ herself onto person .

My point is You guys coming to this matter from feminist stand point and apply double standards . Apply logic and be very neutral to both genders , then it becomes clear when it is a rape and when it is not . In this case she holds full responsibility obviously she was conscious enough and remembers that evening well but i guess being gang banged by several guys left a bitter taste in her mouth maybe her friends or parents found out so why not lie and say " i was raped " to save a face of being drunk slut ? . If live in truly equal , moral and fair society then this girl should go to prison for ruining Chad Evans life . Period .

• History

Drunk driver is responsible for driving drunk and will be charged with manslaughter if he gets into accident . He takes full responsibility for drinking that night then driving .

Now let's say sober person creates hazardous situation and drives into drunk driver that was following all the driving safety rules even under heavy influence of alcohol ? Whose fault is it ? Ofcourse drunk man will be always found guilty if found out he was in fact under influence of alcohol . He will take full responsibility for his actions .

So we live in society when most people usually need a drink or two to get loose and eventually have sex . Don't deny it because it is bottom line truth ! That raises a question , lets drunk person starts making sexual advances on sober person and then next morning decideds that he/she was raped because he/she was under influence of alcohol despite being Initiator of the sex with sober person , is that right ?

Being drunk just like being sober should't excuse you from responsibilities of your own actions . If you are drinking that night be an adult and think of the repercussions that it may lead to . I was once very drunk , wake up with girl on top of me , I should have probably take her to court for raping me but it would be just silly , would it be not ? Or what if a person was drunk and made heavy advances on sober person finally manipulated her/him into sexual contact or even forced himself/herself onto person , would that person be found guilty of raping sober person ? In our society , yes .

My point is You guys coming to this matter from feminist stand point and apply double standards . Apply logic and be very neutral to both genders , then it becomes clear when it is a rape and when it is not . In this case she holds full responsibility obviously she was conscious enough and remembers that evening well but i guess being gang banged by several guys left a bitter taste in her mouth maybe her friends or parents found out so why not lie and say " i was raped " to save a face of being drunk slut ? . If live in truly equal , moral and fair society then this girl should go to prison for ruining Chad Evans life . Period .

Now let's say sober person creates hazardous situation and drives into drunk driver that was following all the driving safety rules even under heavy influence of alcohol ? Whose fault is it ? Ofcourse drunk man will be always found guilty if found out he was in fact under influence of alcohol . He will take full responsibility for his actions just as much as sober man who created the situation if not even more in some cases if jury will believe claims of a drunk man that he was driving safely .

So we live in society when most people usually need a drink or two to get loose and eventually have sex . Don't deny it because it is bottom line truth ! That raises a question , lets drunk person starts making sexual advances on sober person and then next morning decideds that he/she was raped because he/she was under influence of alcohol despite being Initiator of the sex with sober person , is that right ?

Being drunk just like being sober should't excuse you from responsibilities of your own actions . If you are drinking that night be an adult and think of the repercussions that it may lead to . I was once very drunk , wake up with girl on top of me , I should have probably take her to court for raping me but it would be just silly , would it be not ? Or what if a person was drunk and made heavy advances on sober person finally manipulated her/him into sexual contact or even forced himself/herself onto person , would that person be found guilty of raping sober person ? In our society , yes .

So we live in society when most people usually need a drink or two to get loose and eventually have sex . Don't deny it because it is bottom line truth ! That raises a question , lets say drunk person starts making sexual advances on sober person and then next morning decideds that he/she was raped because he/she was under influence of alcohol despite being Initiator of the sex with sober person , is that right ?

Marcus2011 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

P.s.

Very unpopular opinion , but if you are drinking , you should be fully responsible for yourself and your actions that may follow just like when you are sober. Easy to blame it on alcohol these days because we have grown to be apologist society. I have two rules , I never drink in the company of people I don't know . And I man who can fully stand up for myself . If I do drink I always make sure that someone will take care of me or I will be safe drinking . It is called being smart adult not a drunken fool !

• History

P.s.

Very unpopular opinion , but if you are drinking , you should be fully responsible for yourself . I have two rules , I never drink in the company of people I don't know . And I man who can fully stand up for myself . If I do drink I always make sure that someone will take care of me or I will be safe drinking . It is called being smart adult not a drunken fool !

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

100% agree with Marcus.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Well said Marcus.

tiki_taka 8 years ago

Ktbffhswe Amazing response just lol.
+1 marcus

skiddeth 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 0 52