Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Champions League - Which teams will go through?
Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Malaga 2-1 Porto
Real Madrid 3-2 Manchester United
Barcelona 4-2 AC Milan
Bayern Munchen 3-3 Arsenal
Juventus 5-0 Celtic
Galatasaray - 4-3 Schalke 04
Dortmund 5-2 Shakhtar Donetsk
PSG 3-2 Valencia

I personally think that this depends solely on the draw. Unless Malaga and Galatasaray draw each other, expect them both to be out. I don't see either of them beating the remaining teams. As for the others, it's an incredibly difficult decision to see who'll stay, because they're all world-class teams. I would say that Barcelona and Bayern are top dogs at the moment, so that leaves Madrid, Juve, PSG, and Dortmund scrapping for the remaining spots.

Whoever draws Malaga or Galatasaray should progress, and I would expect (unless the FCB's draw each other), Bayern and Barca to progress as well. PSG has great players, but lack the experience required to play in the CL. They only *barely* beat Valencia. So I would think PSG to be out, whereas I expect Madrid to be knocked out as well, with Durtmund and Juve going through. What do you guys think?

Juventus 3-2 Real Madrid
Borussia Dortmund 4-1 Malaga
Barcelona 6-0 Galatasaray
Bayern 3-1 PSG

Comments
raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Hold off till they announce the drawings. Can't predict scores when we don't know who will play who. 

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Exactamondo, raimondo.

(I've been dying to say that)

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Alright then, we shall return when they announce.  ;)

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

I am sure that Real will go through!
And i expect
Bayern,Dortmund,Barcelona or Juventus to go through...

awais007 11 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

before the round of 16 draws my 6th sense was saying that it would be a manu vs madrid match and now it saying that it would be a juve vs madrid match and madrid will progress because i m a big fan of madrid after chelsea and i want that if chelsea is not in UCL than Madrid will win it