• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Bayern münchen vs real Madrid
Liverpool vs Roma

Thoughts? I think this shit rigged

Comments
Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

@Emobot yea that's true, Klopp is a monster of a coach and been in this stage before. Experience is so important the further you go on the competition, but in this champions league Di Francesco has gone up against Conte and Simeone and done well I'd say. So I think he'll rise up to the occasion :p

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

IMO our biggest problem is that we are gonna have to play Ribery and/or Robben in both legs. Robben could be useful but I don't think Carvajal would have much problems with Ribery on the left side. If Coman was fit, situation would be whole lot different.

Defence is already known, Ulreich will start if Neuer doesn't return in good form, so our attack is only part which is not clear.

ST - Lewandowski is defo starting.
Wingers - Ribery/Robben/Muller/James will all be considered for two positions.
CM - Thiago/James/Muller (depends on the formation).
CM - Vidal/Tolisso/Rudy.
CDM - Javi definitely.

If Vidal plays, we will surely have creative midfielder next to him, so Thiago/James. That way we can fit Muller on left side (only in formation, he will have his usual role I assume) and Robben on right side.

Geez, it'd be much easier if Coman was fit.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@Yvan21 I don't know, in normal situation, I wouldn't mind Roma winning it but I fear it wouldn't make for a very interesting final if they did. Beside, Liverpool are such a great team. One thing for sure is that Klopp will have to be even more prudent than against City. Eusebio clearly is the kind of coach who can come back from behind and play for the win even if he is losing at first. Look like a potential great cup manager imo! Hope he keep up the good work with Roma.