Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Champions League Round of 16 Draws
Comments
Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Goddamnit.... we had to draw Man U of all teams....

But surely Man Utd - Madrid is the tie of the round! People say that Milan - Barcelona is the tie of the round, but with the way Barca have been flying recently, I'd say that Milan doesn't stand a chance!

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Ah shit... there's already a post about this.... Sorry guys!

BidoneCR7 11 years ago
Real Madrid, England 2 17

I would agree with you, but you can never count the italians out. They might pull out and amazing performance and beat Barca. I mean look at Italy in the Euros. Who on earth thought that Italy would dominate Germany, out of all teams. I do agree that Barca are favs but I would not count Milan out.
An interesting match-up other then the big teams, would be Shakhtar vs BVB. Two openly attacking teams facing each other. 

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Woott I've been dreaming of a Real Madrid Vs ManU match since last year! :D

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

my predictions for who advances - schalke, juventus, bayern, dortmund, barca ,man utd, psg, malaga

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

hahaha Dynatsian, I'm really looking forward to our match. I'm not scared, I'm ecstatic! 

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Real gotta be favourites against Man U

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@knibis

I wouldn't agree with that quite yet. If this was last season, they would be at stalemate, since both Real and Man Utd were doing fantastic at around this point in the season. But this season, Man Utd are doing perfectly fine, but Madrid has made a few too many errors, in all competitions. So I would say, despite supporting Madrid all the way till I die, that Manchester United are the favorites in this tie.