Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Champions League Round of 16
Comments
Emobot7 1 year ago Edited
538 11432

Real Madrid and Bayern with the toughest possible draw.

Benfica and City with some of the easiest one.

Chelsea should be good enough to take out BVB but there might be some offset in there.

Porto vs Inter and AC Milan vs Tottenham should both be good and relatively even games.

Frankfurt vs Napoli is gonna be spicy for sure with their fanbases.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Real Madrid and Bayern with the toughest possible draw.

Benfica and City with some of the easiest one.

Chelsea should be good enough to take out BVB but there might be some offset in there.

Porto vs Inter and AC Milan vs Tottenham should both be good and relatively even games.

Frankfurt vs Napoli is gonna be spicy for sure with their fanbase.

DarthFooty 1 year ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Some nasty pairings, which I am a bit surprised played out this way. (think of all the corrupt moves FIFA and UEFA have been suspected of in the past, and look at what would make them more money in the later stages of this tourney)

Man City over RB Leipzig
Benfica over Brugge (rooting for Brugge though)
Real Madrid over Liverpool (Based on current form)
Tottenham over AC Milan
Napoli over Frankfurt (Be cool to see Frankfurt go farther though)
Chelsea over Dortmund (Aggregate scores will favor Chelsea)
Inter over Porto
PSG over Bayern (Messi the X factor)

quikzyyy 1 year ago
Arsenal 429 9002

What a great draw! I'm the only one who will say Liverpool to go through over Madrid

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy I'd say it depend on a bunch of factor, right now Liverpool looking a lot better in Europe over their form in England but WC could change a lot for both team. I'd say we will see but Real got a slight edge right now for me.

_Pelle_ 1 year ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

The PSG curse just continues… 😒

Algerino 1 year ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 845

I can see us reach at least semifinals.

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

@Algerino Don't underestimate Frankfurt though, I do see Napoli like a serious challenger but Frankfurt is the kind of team which can really pull you out of your rythm and create something special if you not careful. Hopefully, you guys are too good to fall against them but it would suck if you got complacent and failed to get through the first turn.

@PSG Sorry mate, there's really something uncanny going on with PSG but if you do beat Bayern, that should give you guys confidence for the rest of the competition. Something that might be really important when facing team like Real Madrid for example if this come to pass.

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

Expected quarter finalists:
City
Benfica
Madrid
Milan
Napoli
Dortmund
Porto
PSG

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

Seen some people commenting that Italian team might have more chance this year as their domestic player will be rested as they won't participate in the WC. Seem pretty logic to me.