Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Champions League POLL
Marshall2118 5 years ago
Paris Saint Germain 5 88

Little poll before next week's champion league matches (finally!) to see were everybody is at.

Who do you think will go through:

Comments
NovaRuk 5 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

@Golefty Neymar will probably even miss the 1st leg of QF if PSG are through from what I've heard

Golefty 5 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

i want united to win!

trimind 5 years ago
Manchester United, Canada 3 533

It will be a tough match, but I hope ManU will win in this game!

Come on, we can do it!

Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Since the 2010/11 season, only one manager has led United to a CL knockout game win.

NovaRuk 5 years ago

I think the 0-2 scoreline was United worst ever defeat at home in a european competition

Golefty 5 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@Eden Which manager ?

Pupper 5 years ago
Juventus 0 214

@Golefty No other than David Moyes.

srk_rox 5 years ago Edited
Liverpool 5 542

Didn't watch the game, but Dann sure Alexis would not have given any fu*k coming into the game.
Mentality of some players, though

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Didn't even watch the game, but Dann sure Alexis would not have given any fu*k coming into the game.
Mentality of some players, though

Golefty 5 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Moyes : football genius

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Real competition is starting next week : Liverpool- Bayern and Juve- Atletico

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@tiki: well, today, Real was really lucky to made it out with a win... Ajax dominated the game

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Yep thanks to Var, never saw an offside call on a header shot... incredible decision.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Wow, the last two CL week were a bit crazy, two 0-0 with some of the most offensive teams, PSG, Atletico and Tottenham have now serious advantage to get to the next round. And Manchester City vs Schalke, that actually seemed like a pretty crazy game, considering most people were expecting City to spank Schalke. I mean, I still think they technically did (scoring 2 goal despite being one man down is pretty good) but still wasn't exactly what most people expected I think.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

City are error prone club, reason why they get so many losses in Europe. Concededing 2 pks and red carded away, they are lucky to get this result... A team like Atletico would end their campaign over 2 legs...

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11432

@tiki I agree, still, for me, Sane freekick was the game changer and a real beauty, been a while since I last saw such a great FK.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@tiki I agree, still, for me, Sane freekick was the game changer and a real beauty, been a while since I last such a great FK.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

since this one ;)

NovaRuk 5 years ago

Sane's FK reminded me of CR's FK when he was at Man Utd. Although Sane's technique is different when he took the shot but damn the power generated on that is ludicrous

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@NovaRuk: Yeah I like football too.

(point at the supporting clubs) :D:D:D

Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

And that's why Ajax got a decent number of votes.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Eden17 I predicted it right for once. :P Though it was more me hoping as a neutral, that Real wouldn't go too far for once. Still feel a bit unreal though.