15 183

enter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Pot 1

Pot 2

Pot 3

Pot 4

The winner of 'Best Player in Europe 16/17' award will also be announced during the ceremony: Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and Antoine Griezmann are the final three nominated.

Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Ronaldo played against Sporting when he was with United, even scored. But yeah.

VAMOSBenfica 8 years ago
15 183

Yea, meant with Real Madrid against Sporting. Obscured by me ;)

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@VAMOS Damn, I want Sporting to go through but I also want BVB in the next phase and I know there is nearly zero chance for Real Madrid not to qualify. Its so unfair. :(

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Group E and B are easily the most even groups. Feel that any two teams can go through in them.. but in the end, I'd say Spurs and Monaco to go through, and Napoli too..

I also believe that all English teams will go through. That will be some good motivation for Leicester and would mean the world for them in terms of money..

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Big chance for Leicester to go to the next stage guys!!!!!

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@tuan_jinn Agree, great chance for english team to conserve their UEFA coeficent ratio above the other league as well. :)

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Group A: If Arsenal get their game together, I can see them topping the group ahead of PSG. If they performed like they did in the group stage last year, they'll come second and probably face Bayern again.

Group B: Pretty even group, but considering Benfica and Napoli have more experience, I expect them to qualify.

Group C: Exciting to see how Pep does with his new team on the European stage. But I expect Barcelona to top and City to come second.

Group D: Bayern-Atletico will be intriguing, to say the least. Rostov will get a harsh introduction to UCL. IMO Bayern will top the group, but they will be made to work for it.

Group E: If Tottenham focus on the UCL and not completely ignore it like the UEL last year, they are capable of topping the group. I expect Leverkusen to be second.

Group F: Obviously the most high-profile group, but I can't see DOrtmund upsetting Madrid.

Group G: Leicester couldn't have gotten an easier group. I expect them to at least qualify, if not top the group.

Group H: I don't think Sevilla is gonna drop to 3rd like every year and come to the UEL. They have a chance of qualifying this time.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

PSG is much stronger than Arsenal so expects them to come out on top..

Benfica and Napoli should be the better teams.. Don't think Besiktas will make it.

City this year might come out on top of Barca.. I mean with Pep behind the steering wheel, who knows..

That's a hard group fro Rostov.. They will have no chance which is unfortunate since they have done it amazingly well so far..

Spurs to come out on top.. It's the UCL.. Of course they'll focus on it.. Monaco has impressed lately though..

Leicester to beat Porto..

Sevilla def to go through. They should be much better than Lyon and Dinamo..

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

I just hope Monaco manage to qualify in second place at least, that would help the french team coeficent in european competition. I also think PSG will top their group. Besiktas will have a very tough job ahead of them but they can take advantage of Napoli recent sell of Higuain to try and beat them. Leicester should really qualify but they could have a thougher time than expected, Porto could propably top their group if they manage to have good games. Celtic are doomed, propably just like Borussia Monchengladbach. I can see Sporting and BVB fighting for second place even though I feel BVB has the best chance. PSV could trouble Atletico Madrid even if its not very likely. For me, the most open group is E, Tottenham don't have much CL experience so I feel they won't have as many advantage in there.

Lilywhite 8 years ago
28 468

Agree with everything you say Emobot. I feel like it will be us or Monaco on 1st, but then if we don't come 1st I feel Leverkusen might take 2nd. dunno, can't wait.

Bogdan 8 years ago Edited
Dynamo Kyiv, Ukraine 23 592

Group A:

1. Paris
  2. Arsenal
  3. Ludogorets
  4. Basel

Group B:

1. Dynamo Kiev(:P, jk probably Benfica or Napoli first)
  2. Benfica
    3 .Napoli
    4.Besitkas

Group C:

1. City
  2. Barca
  3. Monchengladbach
  4. Celtic

Group D:

1. Bayern
  2. Atletico
  3. Rostov
  4. PSV

Group E:

1. Tottenham
  2. Bayer
  3. Monaco
  4. CSKA (actually maybe 3rd)

Group F:

1. Real
  2. Borussia
  3. Sporting
  4. Legia
    (Pretty self-explanatory :D)

Group G:

1. Leicester
  2. Porto
  3. Kobenhaven
  4. Brugge

Group H:

1. Juve
  2. Sevilla
  3. Lyon
  4. Zagreb
  • History

Group A:

1. Paris
  2. Arsenal
  3. Ludogorets
  4. Basel

Group B:
1.Dynamo Kiev(:P, jk probably Benfica or Napoli first)
2.Benfica
3.Napoli
4.Besiktas

Group C:
1.City

1. Barca
  2. Monchengladbach
  3. Celtic

Group D:

1. Bayern
  2. Atletico
  3. Rostov
  4. PSV

Group E:

1. Tottenham
  2. Bayer
  3. Monaco

Group F:

1. Real
  2. Borussia
  3. Sporting
  4. Legia

Group G:

1. Leicester
  2. Porto
  3. Kobenhaven
  4. Brugge

Group H:

1. Juve
  2. Sevilla
  3. Lyon
  4. Zagreb

Group A:

1. Paris
  2. Arsenal
  3. Ludogorets
  4. Basel

Group B:

1. Benfica
      3 .Napoli
      4.Besitkas

Group C:

1. City
  2. Barca
  3. Monchengladbach
  4. Celtic

Group D:

1. Bayern
  2. Atletico
  3. Rostov
  4. PSV

Group E:

1. Tottenham
  2. Bayer
  3. Monaco

Group F:

1. Real
  2. Borussia
  3. Sporting
  4. Legia

Group G:

1. Leicester
  2. Porto
  3. Kobenhaven
  4. Brugge

Group H:

1. Juve
  2. Sevilla
  3. Lyon
  4. Zagreb

Group A:

1. Paris
  2. Arsenal
  3. Ludogorets
  4. Basel

Group B:

1. Benfica
      3 .Napoli
      4.Besitkas

Group C:

1. City
  2. Barca
  3. Monchengladbach
  4. Celtic

Group D:

1. Bayern
  2. Atletico
  3. Rostov
  4. PSV

Group E:

1. Tottenham
  2. Bayer
  3. Monaco

Group F:

1. Real
  2. Borussia
  3. Sporting
  4. Legia

Group G:

1. Leicester
  2. Porto
  3. Kobenhaven
  4. Brugge

Group H:

1. Juve
  2. Sevilla
  3. Lyon
  4. Zagreb
tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

God exist :) I was hoping Barca to get City in their groupstage. Last 4 Cl games, 4 defeats. Pep worst possible draw, Bravo vs Ter Stegen.
I would have loved some solid pot 3 team, to send him to a domestic competitions.

@emo I think the 5th place in uefa coeff is secure if PSG keeps being consistent in CL, but Portugal has better top 3 overall.

• History

God exist :) I was hoping Barca to get City in their groupstage. Last 4 Cl games, 4 defeats. Pep worst possible draw, Bravo vs Ter Stegen.

I would have loved some solid pot 3 team, to send him to a domestic competitions.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@tiki

Bravo vs Ter Stegen

Wow, hadn't even thought about that, those game are gonna be epic, can't wait. :D