Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Champions League Final: CHELSEA vs BAYERN MUNICH, who will win?
nandaYNWA 12 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

Everyone is probably going to thumbs me down for this. 
But my prediction is Bayern Munich 3-1 Chelsea. 

My reasons are:

1- Chelsea are without Teery, Ivanovic, Ramires and Meireles.
2- They are missing 2 of there best defenders, which will make it easier for Bayern Munich's forwards.
3- Bayern Munich have a full strength squad.
4- Should the game go to penalties, we all know that opponents face no chance against german teams.

But, this is just my opinion, I WOULD like chelsea to win, but when you are facing  full strength German's at home, in the ucl final, the opponent doesn't stand a chance.

But this is just my opinion. Leave a prediction below :)

Comments
udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

Maybe in doubt but Chelsea still !!!!!

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I really hope bayern win especially in front of their fans. I hope there isn't any vital referee mistakes. 

udikman 12 years ago

yes if the referee made ​​a mistake then it is a normal thing, and no doubt the controversy in football there are things that make football itself was interesting , and always gonna be interesting

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Not at all Nanda. I too believe that Bayern will take this final. I haven't made the mistake of under-estimating Chelsea again but I think the fact that they will be missing Ramires is huge because he was their outlet for the counteracting strategy. I'm sure Kalou will play in his position but he doesn't have the same ability.This, coupled with the fact that Chelsea's star defenders will be missing, may force RDM to play an open game which will be good news for the neutral. I just hope it's exciting.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Although, I must point out that Bayern do not have a full strength squad.
They have supensions & injuries in their defense (which to begin with isn't the best). This means that their entire back 4 will be will be made up of a hodge-podge of
players who aren't in great form or will be playing out of position. Moreover, they will be missing their midfielder Gustavo although I think this will have less of an impact as they have Schwiensteiger and Kroos to cover.

udikman 12 years ago

flashnews : david luiz and g.cahill able to play

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ;)

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@naman: LOL. All the Tottenham fans will be donning their lederhosen today.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Blackpool Rock and then lederhosen today, haha :P

Bayern 3-1 I think although I expect a tight game.

SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

I think Bayern will win, they have players like Ribery and Robben on the field, and Chelsea are missing some key players.

Economist 12 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, France 1 79

Chelsea the champion!