Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Champions League
quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Hi guys, i just wanna ask u what do u think. Could Chelsea won the game if they play attacking football like Bayern instead of this defensive tactic? i know all Chelsea fans will dislike this but can Chelsea play attacking football too? some statistics from the match:
ball possession 55-45
shots(on net)19(7)-6(3)
free kicks 27-14
corners 20-1
fauls 13-25
yellow cards 1-4
anyway after all of this, i wanna say congratz Chelsea.

Comments
kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Bayern had tons of chances,but they were not able to convert them to goals....And Cech was terrific in this match!!!!CONGRATS CHELSEA!!!

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

I Don't won if they would have won but i Am sure that if Chelsea Had played Attacking football they would Have Won All Football Fans RESPECT!

sahzmbYT 12 years ago
Arsenal U21, Egypt 2 10

I don't really see the problem with being more defensive than forward. I believe its a smart move of RDM.

tuan_jinn 12 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I have to agree with DonAndres here, they would earn more respect. It was definitely a smart move of RDM, but more defensive than forward is completely different from NEGATIVELY defensive with bus parking tactic. Chelsea has a lot of high rated players, and they played with what we used to call: dirty tactic. Nothing wrong with that. But trust me if you are not EPL fan nor Chelsea fan, you would be bored to death until 83 min, then to the penalties shoot out...

tuan_jinn 12 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Btw, next time please create the post with better TITLE, ¨Champions League 2012 result" would be a lot better for your post... this title is too generic.