Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Champ vs Champ| Khabib vs Poirier| UFC 242
MichealClark 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal, New Zealand 7 28

UFC 242 looks promising with the Champ vs Champ main event. It is Khabib vs Poirier for the first time which is champion vs champion. Here is how to watch Khabib vs Poirier Live stream online.
Here comes the big question who are you supporting in this fight and who do you think would WIN?
it is the unbeaten Khabib 27-0 vs Hard hitter Dustin Poirier. My bet is on Khabib because he is a god damn fighter.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

UFC 242 looks promising with the Champ vs Champ main event. It is Khabib vs Poirier for the first time which is champion vs champion. Here is how to watch Khabib vs Poirier Live stream online.
Here comes the big question who are you supporting in this fight and who do you think would WIN?
it is the unbeaten Khabib 27-0 vs Hard hitter Dustin Poirier. My bet is on Khabib because he is a god damn fighter.

Comments
Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Khabib should end Poirier. I think Khabib already winning mental games, because Poirier doesn't sound confident. He is scared and well aware off what Khabib can do to him. Calm confidence of Khabib is terrifying.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

What a fight it was, poirier was well prepared but missed couple of chances, against khabib you don't have many. The way he escaped from submission then won was outstanding.
Khabib got big heart, loved the respect between both.