Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Cesc Fabregas to become Super Frank's successor
iamRDM 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

There are reports claiming chelsea have agreed terms with fabregas. I say welcome to him

Comments
KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

guys you know very well that we don't know what's going on until it's made official. I'm still (a little) hopeful.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I got it from BBC, which i think is the only reliable source with Sky Sports. I want to hear Wenger excuse for this, why Arsenal got again 100 millions to spend and waiting for some free player in the last day.

Marcus2011 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

No offense my gooner mates , but it will be such a pleasure to watch Fabregas kissing Chelsea badge :) Torres making comments about Fabgregas basically confirms that he is coming to Blues .

After this summer we should be completely finished with transition . I just can't wait for the season to start , Chelsea will be romping like a beast through the season . Unless Arsenal and City does some heavy buying themselves , don't really see much challengers for the title.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

No offense my gooner mates , but it will such a pleasure to watch Fabregas kissing Chelsea badge :) Torres making comments about Fabgregas basically confirms that he is coming to Blues .

After this summer we should be completely finished with transition . I just can't wait for the season to start , Chelsea will be romping like a beast through the season . Unless Arsenal and City does some heavy buying themselves , don't really see much challengers for the title.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

If this will happen then this is Wenger biggest failure.

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Hahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Ive heard that Mourinho wants to bring in Koke, Pogba or even Witsel, however Roman and the board favour Cesc, Mourinho is right in my opinion but I would welcome Cesc.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I'm crying.

Lodatz 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Gotta admit: I'm pretty surprised.

Well, this will be an interesting season for London derbies, at least.

Marcus2011 10 years ago

If we can sign Pogba and let Ramires go ( unless he would like to stay and rotate ) then our team will be amazing . We have the budget to meet FFP .

Should look some likes this 4-3-3 .

iamRDM 10 years ago

its almost a done deal now, barcelona have accepted 33m euros offer for him. and welcome diego costa

bluezz 10 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

damn it.. no offence but i hate fabregas..

liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@marcus the fromation is not 4-3-3. it's 10-0-0.

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@liomessi nice joke I laughed 10/10, just kidding it's not funny.

I'm hoping PSG gets him somehow, or monaco, or someone in italy, just anyone but Chelsea at this point. Even stoke would be better.

liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@henry someone got to top comments for saying that.

Marcus2011 10 years ago

@liomessi10

ehh that joke is out of fashion ...

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

It's official now on Cesc facebook account.

mladen 10 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

iamRDM 10 years ago

welcome cesc-y fabs

man_utd 10 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/cesc-fabregas-three-years-in-numbers

This is rather appalling from Barcelona tbh.

"But despite glowing starts to each campaign, Cesc’s contributions to the cause gradually decreased as each season drew to a close. From being someone who joined in with the attack, supplying and scoring goals, the magic tended to fade later on in each season. He only scored one, six and one goals in the last 24 games of each season. For some reason, he was never as good in the second half of a season as in the first."

How do Arsenal fans feel about this?

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Well, it was not only his case, i believe Barça needed some victims to take the responsability of not winning titles.
I believe due to the several changing styles and positions this year, it wasnt that easy for many players.
He played with Messi, than With both Messi and Neymar, then with just Neymar and he played many positions most of them werent adapted for his skills.
He still did some good games, scored a hattrik when Messi was injured, the only time i felt he was playing a main role, when Messi is playing, Fabregas disappear and When Fabregas Xavi play together, we struggle due to our lack of vertical playings and making runs in space, Pedro and Alexis are better adapted to this role as they are faster and have better stamina and pace.

Its like blaming Mascerano for doing mistakes in CB position, Fabregas isnt the problem really, we scored more goals than RM and Atletico and Fabregas contributed well when he was used efficiently and with the right players on the pitch.
I dont know why they try to hide our defensive problems, if someone was to leave i would have prefered to see Piqué, he takes Shakira and leave after the inconsistent last 2 seasons, brilliant at times ( Manchester City ) but had some awful performences.
Instead of that, they gave Piqué a renewing contract and decided to sell Fabregas.
you need to build arround Fabregas to make him efficient, Barça is built arround Messi and he paid the price.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Well, it was not only his case, i believe Barça needed some victims to take the responsability of not winning titles.
I believe do to the several changing styles and positions this year, it wasnt that easy for many players.
He played with Messi, than With both Messi and Neymar, then with just Neymar and he played many positions most of them werent adapted for his skills.
He still did some good games, scored a hattrik when Messi was injured, the only time i felt he was playing a main role, when Messi is playing, Fabregas disappear and When Fabregas Xavi play together, we struggle due to our lack of vertical playings and making runs in space, Pedro and Alexis are better adapted to this role as they are faster and have better stamina and pace.

Its like blaming Mascerano for doing mistakes in CB position, Fabregas isnt the problem really, we scored more goals than RM and Atletico and Fabregas contributed well when he was used efficiently and with the right players on the pitch.
I dont know why they try to hide our defensive problems, if someone was to leave i would have prefered to see Piqué, he takes Shakira and leave after the inconsistent last 2 seasons, brilliant at times ( Manchester City ) but had some awful performences.
Instead of that, they gave Piqué a renewing contract and decided to sell Fabregas, you need to build arround Fabregas to make him efficient, Barça is built arround Messi and he paid the price.