{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Cech's Broken Finger.
Comments
ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Courtois finally making one appearance for Chelsea? *Huzzah*

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

I think we will have to recall Courtois. We won't survive top four with Turnbull. @Lodatz: Is it possible to recall him even after the window closed? @ramaboy: What's your problem with Courtois and his Chelsea appearances?

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I thought it was, yeah. I may be just thinking of cases where the loan was month by month, though.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@Vendetta... didn't say I had one...

Vendetta 11 years ago

You don't have to say it to make it seem like a problem :P. I've seen you post about Courtois not getting appearances with Chelsea before and how he should just go to Barcelona ;).

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I never said that... I said it was rumored he might go to Barca; You said 'pff never gonna happen' and I said he might as well because he has made no appearances for Chelsea.... so ... jokes on you.

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

turnbull is absolute SHIT

Vendetta 11 years ago

ramaboy: "C'mon Courtois make your move now! Leno or Stegen would be amazing but I don't see that happening..."

vendetta: "Haha! Nevar! Give him two years and he will start playing for Chelsea over Cech."

ramaboy: "^ ^ It has been rumored that he might go to Barcelona. If I were him I'd be pissed because I haven't made a single appearance for my club."

Yup. You're right about just saying it was a rumor. But you did state he should make his move. What makes it seem like nonesense for me is how he should be pissed because of not making an appearance for Chelsea. I understand Barcelona haven't had a real world-class keeper for a while, but when you have an experienced, world class, EPL proven keeper, and a youngster who still has a bit left before being world class, you pick the the first option and loan the youngster to Atletico. Now a broken finger might change this whole scenario, as Cech has been having multiple injuries recently and this makes it worse for us. We might have to recall Courtois now.