Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Casillas got heartattack, retires
_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

We have to give credit where credit is due...

Casillas the legendary goalkeeper and one of the great ones in history has retired after falling to the ground with severe pain in chest.

We wish him a speedy recovery and thank him for all the great football memories.
enter image description here

Comments
Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11426

Yeah, heard about this, it really suck but I'm just glad he is alive and well. Its too bad he wasn't able to retire on his term but thats sadly whats best for his heath. Hope he recover fast both physically and mentaly. Having to quit the game on such short notice will propably hit him as a shock.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Yeah, heard about this, it really suck but I'm just glad he is alive and well. Its too bad he wasn't able to retire on his term but thats sadly whats best for his heath. Hope he recover fast both physically and mentaly.

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

Bad news hope recover well. I wish teammates from madrid and esp would visit him

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

This man surprised me a lot back in 2002. What a player he was and still is. Good goalkeepers like him don't come by easily. Football lost a great today.

Greatone 5 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

poor guy, it wasn't too long ago when he was considered one of the best in the world at the time

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Yeah dunno what happened to his career but will remember him as one of the best ever. Hope he gets well soon though.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@Ledley What happened to him was performance drop and a bunch of controversy if you ask me. Wish he would have been send off from Real with more respect. The problem was that they chose not to keep him anymore too late at the end of the season and couldn't organise a send off worthy of what he did for the club.

_Pelle_ 5 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

Apparently his wife has also undergone surgery against ovarian cancer.

Man... best of wishes and stay strong!

What a way to end the career.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Apparently his wife has also undergone surgery against ovarian cancer.

Man... can't wish them anything but the best of wishes and to stay strong.

What a way to end the career.