Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Casemiro to United
Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

Welp, seem like this is pretty much confirmed. Much better contract for Casemiro so the move ain't completely crazy even if it seem like a step down from Madrid.

For United its a sure upgrade to Fred and McTominay at the very least. This should hopefully do a lot of good defensively.

What are you guys thought though? Good move for United? Will he fit the team?

Comments
DarthFooty 2 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

If this deal is done, it is a good move for United. He will definitely help the team, but I need to be cautious of Ten's system and how he plays, but he is quality and should help.

SunFlash 2 years ago
USA 19 3260

It's a weird one. I really don't want to say anything positive about United given how they are rn.

But United has been crying out for a CDM since the first year of Matic (when he became too old to run for more than 45 minutes). They went out and got the best one in the world, minimum top 3. They got him at a part of his career where they have to overpay and will have a bloated contract on the books when he ages (much like Matic), but I cannot imagine it won't significantly help the system this year.

Weird one.

Emobot7 2 years ago Edited
538 11432

Personally I think its a very good transfer but I seen some people who think Casemiro isn't exactly the right type of CDM United need. In the sense that he is more of a pure destroyer than deep lying midfielder which can organize the game and link up the play between the defense and offense. Seen some theory that United might try and get a more creative minded and technical gifted CDM to accompany Casemiro in the midfield to help break the first line of pressure, personally think that be the perfect scenario for United, thought?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Personally I think its a very good transfer but I seen some people who think Casemiro isn't exactly the right type of CDM United need. In the sense that he is more of a pure destroyer than deep lying midfielder which can organize the game and link up the play between the defense and offense. Seen some theory that United might try and get a more creative minded CDM to accompany Casemiro in the midfield, personally think that be the perfect scenario for United, thought?