DarthFooty 2 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

Both yellows, no question.

Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

It's no secret that Real Madrid are helped by the referees

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11426

@DarthFooty We agree but then why doesn't the ref? Thats my question? Is there any way the ref could not see that as a yellow?

@Footy_watch Worst thing is that other Real Madrid players get card normally, it just Casemiro that seem immune to them for some reason. They need to add a card-free trait in Fifa games and give it to Casemiro, lol.

DarthFooty 2 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

@Emobot7 I have no clue how both were missed, especially in this high a level match.

One could argue that had Cas been booked, with a subsequent yellow to go off, the match would have changed. Of course, that should have helped City, but that still does not excuse their drop in focus those few last mins.

There is almost a higher power at work here with Real in this season's tournament. Their last three rounds have been CRAZY.

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11426

One could argue that had Cas been booked, with a subsequent yellow to go off, the match would have changed. Of course, that should have helped City, but that still does not excuse their drop in focus those few last mins.

Heck, thats not even my point, I don't mind the end results, its very exciting to watch, I just don't understand how come Casemiro alway seem to get away with challenge like that in key match. I remember a similar scenario vs Bayern Munich a few years back.

Their last three rounds have been CRAZY

Well thats for sure. They'll talk about this CL run for years to come, especially if they win it.