Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Carlo Ancelotti wants to return to EPL again!!! which club?
tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Good news,

Carlo just stated that he has had enough resting time and ready to go back. The former Real's boss keens on returning to the Premier League!!! Great news for EPL.

He will continue his vacation until the end of this year and will be ready!

The question is: which club is he going to choose?? He adores EPL and the surrounding (atmosphere, fans, life outside football... EXCEPT the weather I believe :D).

He said to work for another 5 or 6 years!!! he can build an empire out of those time.

@MU's fan: Am I the only want who want him to be with us.
Dont get me wrong I will always support LVG and MU, but I prefer Carlo to LVG!

Comments
Heisinburg 8 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

The last thing we need is another manager who will spend BIG to change a club, and Ancelotti is someone who will spend BIG to change an already establishing squad. So no, I don't want him as our next manager. Not in a million years.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Heisinburg: you dont think LVG is gonna stay with this squad, do you mate? The main problem is the style and the football itself. IF we keep playing as we do now... he will feel the need to by big stars to make his philosophy work.. the circle repeats again without success... I dont say LVG can't succeed, Im just a bit tired of his bullsh!t

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Heisinburg: you dont think LVG is gonna stay with this squad dont you? The main problem is the style and the football itself. IF we keep playing as we do now... he will feel the need to by big stars to make his philosophy work.. the circle repeats again without success... I dont say LVG can't succeed, Im just a bit tired of his bullsh!t

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I never quite understand all the crap LVG takes from us United fans. We were sitting in first place last week for heaven's sakes.

I agree with Heisinburg, let LVG finish his 3-year plan, and if he then wanted to retire, we have Giggs who will pick up right where LVG left off. I see no reason to bring in someone like Carlo who would simply change the whole system again.

qodirjaelani 8 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 0 2

Wow,, what a good news,, just wondering if he take again Chelsea,,

liverpollfcangryfan 8 years ago
Liverpool 41 419

giggs come on he does know how to manger he will destroy his legacy

United_Hates_Blues 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 984

Probs Mou's replacement. Looks like Chelsea going down memory road again. Joking obv XD.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Acoording to goal.com ancelotti agreed a deal with bayern and pep agreed deal with city.

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

it's all sorted out already. He'll coach Bayern Munich as Pep will be coaching City.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

yes, and Mourinho will coach Arsenal..

Wolfie 8 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Ancelotti at City would be much preferable that Pep.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Ancelotti's strenght is that he always do the best with the squad he has in hands, he doesnt have a formula wich want to implement it anywhere he goes, he finds space and balance for most of the players to perform, remember with Mata or Modric. The guy isnt a big spender i dont agree with you about this, his teams played all the tactics classic 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 to 4-2-3-1, he adjusts tactics to players while coaches adjust players to their tactics.
I predicted he will go to City a month ago, anyway there will be only 2 destinations possible for him, City and Bayern if Pep leaves i dont see him replacing Mou again because Mou is incredibly backed by fans, the direction wont risk to sack him....

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Ancelotti should go back to Chelsea! That Chelsea team was much more entertaining, and he wouldn't incur the wrath of the FA every month like Jose is currently doing.

Marcus2011 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@tuan @sunflash +1

Manchester United was in such shambles and still recovering that only LVG can fix it and he is doing great . If You want Carlo you should wait till LVG is done . I believe you guys don't realize just how good is LVG . Only manager I would take if Jose suddenly decided to leave will be LVG . He has an iron discipline and character ! Those lazy footballers need exact man like LVG .

@dynastian

That Chelsea had Joses team identity all over it and World Class players in their prime !

One of the Reasons why Carlo lost to Inter Jose back to back is because of his inability to make drastic changes to tactics . Overall We had much better team and better players than Inter but Carlo like @tiki said does not force his players to play different to something they are used to playing ( I mean radical changes ) .

And Yeah They were supposed to be romping in EPL and CL. So no surprise with 2010 double . Not being arrogant about that team simply stating what was true . Chelsea of 2004 - 2010 was a very strong side .

Carlo is always welcome to Bridge as spectator but if he wants to be manager then not until Jose leaves . Mourinho stays to build dynasty . Whatever sht happens , he stays !

I think Carlo will go to City if Pelegrini fails ! Carlo has better experience playing in CL and that is what Sheikh wants from this current team . Some CL glory . At least some good performance in CL .

@quikzy

Remember my words , Pep Guardiola will be managing Arsenal one day if Wenger decides to go pensions ! You welcome ! Saved you all the drama !

• History

@tuan @sunflash +1

Manchester United was in such shambles and still recovering that only LVG can fix it and he is doing great . If You want Carlo you should wait till LVG is done . I believe you guys don't realize just how good is LVG . Only manager I would take if Jose suddenly decided to leave will be LVG . He has an iron discipline and character ! Those lazy footballers need exact man like LVG .

@dynastian

That Chelsea had Joses team identity all over it and World Class players in their prime !

One of the Reasons why Carlo lost to Inter Jose back to back is because of his inability to make drastic changes to tactics . We had much better team and better players than Inter but Carlo like @tiki said does not force his players to play different to something they are used to playing ( I mean radical changes ) .

And Yeah They were supposed to be romping in EPL and CL. So no surprise with 2010 double . Not being arrogant about that team simply stating what was true . Chelsea of 2004 - 2010 was a very strong side .

Carlo is always welcome to Bridge as spectator but if he wants to be manager then not until Jose leaves . Mourinho stays to build dynasty . Whatever sht happens , he stays !

I think Carlo will go to City if Pelegrini fails ! Carlo has better experience playing in CL and that is what Sheikh wants from this current team . Some CL glory . At least some good performance in CL .

@tuan @sunflash +1

@dynastian

One of the Reasons why Carlo lost to Inter Jose back to back is because of his inability to make drastic changes to tactics . We had much better team and better players than Inter but Carlo like @tiki said does not force his players to play different to something they are used to playing ( I mean radical changes ) .

@quikzy

Remember my words , Pep Guardiola will be managing Arsenal one day if Wenger decides to go pensions ! You welcome ! Saved you all the drama !

Jimbet 8 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

^ i hope that pep thingy will come TRUE also! n from articles ive read, wenger hinting his exit during AGM meeting if im not mistaken..

• History

^ i hope that pep thingy will come TRUE also!

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Maybe so, but his first Barcelona side was (imo) top 3 if not number 1 side ever.

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

If anything Klopp is overrated...

Any team in the world would be lucky to have a coach like Guardiola. United fits way more in his philosophy than City...
Ancelotti would be nice but United needs to get back to its roots, we need a manager who gets the support of the fans and someone who can build a legacy rather than a decent team for a couple of seasons.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

"Klopp is overrated"

• Lmao, I've watched Klopp's Dortmund squad from their very first title victory in 2011 to Klopp's departure, and they were fantastic all the way through. The same goes for Simeone's Madrid. What Klopp and Simeone achieved with their teams is more difficult than what Heynckes and Ancelotti have achieved in recent years. It is absolutely ridiculous to state that Klopp is overrated.

rayrex7 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

I dont mind coaching any team, I have mangaed Madrid, Bayren Barca and Manchester United in Fifa Manager Mode and lead them all to a treble. I think I can Handle City and Arsenal easily.
Plus my transfers were kept to the minimum, So Arsenal and City Hire me!

Tel: 444-445-669
email: manager@gmail.com
Address: 752 Madrid, Footyroom.

• History

I dont mind coaching any team, I have mangaed Madrid, Bayren Barca and Manchester United in Fifa Manager Moder and lead them all to a treble. I think I can Handle City and Arsenal easily.
Plus my transfers were kept to the minimum, So Arsenal and City Hire me!

Tel: 444-445-669
email: manager@gmail.com
Address: 752 Madrid, Footyroom.