Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Carlo Ancelotti banned until the rest of the season.
tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

2 matches ban suspension. A bit harsh I think.

*The sanction was related to the ironic applause Ancelotti is alleged to have directed at officials during his side’s 2-2 draw with Valencia on Saturday. Which *violated Article 117 of the Disciplinary Code, which states that those who "address referees, managers or officials in terms or attitudes of contempt or disregard … are punishable by suspension”.

Im not sure at this point it would negatively affect Real's title chance as much (since if Barca doesn't drop point stupidly, they would win it). IMO, Barca would still win it regardless of this sanction.

Ancelotti is always a real gentlemen, pity this incident though

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

2 matches ban suspension. A bit harsh I think.

*The sanction was related to the ironic applause Ancelotti is alleged to have directed at officials during his side’s 2-2 draw with Valencia on Saturday. Which *violated Article 117 of the Disciplinary Code, which states that those who "address referees, managers or officials in terms or attitudes of contempt or disregard … are punishable by suspension”.

Im not sure at this point it would negatively affect Real's title chance as much (since if Barca doesn't drop point stupidly, they would win it). IMO, Barca would still win it regardless of this sanction.

Ancelotti is always a real gentlemen, pity this incident though

Comments
Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Well, he knew if they drop points, they would lose the championship. So, he was very nervous. Not that much big of a problem anymore in my opinion.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

It's not like it'll change anything... we pretty much lost the league.

"We can say goodbye to the league" - Carvajal after the Valencia match

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Sad for this guy, he is a top manager no matter what press will say...

Argjenti1996 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Kosovo 3 408

This is great.It's not a big problem.We always win 1 trophy for 3-4 years.Thats why we are the best team in the world...my ass

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

This is great.It's not a big problem.We always win 1 trophy for 3-4 years.Thata why we are the best team in the world...my ass