Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Can't get work permit?
quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I just wanted to ask if there is another club who can't get a work permit for a player except Arsenal.

Our latest world class signing Takuma Asano a.k.a next Messi can't get a work permit. As I remember Wenger was already crying when he couldn't get a work permit for Yaya Toure so I'm curious if there is any other club who have similar problems?

Comments
liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

we all know arsenal have more problems than other clubs. things like that, injuries etc.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Happens all the time. We've had several Americans come through the pipeline and bought by British clubs, yet had their permits denied and had to go out on loan somewhere for the season until it was sorted out. If the club is smart, they make sure that they can have the work permit sorted before they even make the transfer, Arsenal isn't that smart apparently.

Carb_Jr 8 years ago
Juventus 1 140

I read before that Stoke couldn't get the work permit for their new player, Ramadan Sobhi, he was supposed to sign few days earlier than it happened. Article said that he could be loaned out for the season, but they managed to get it, somehow.. don't see why Arsenal can't do the same. Stupid rules IMO, both are young players & there could be more that we don't know of.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Rules are stupid in a soccer context, but there is valid reason for their existence in a national case. I'd imagine we only begin to see more of this when Brexit actually happens.