Comments
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

not everyone's perfect, you know. Just sayin'

mtesso1993 12 years ago
AC Milan, Australia 7 59

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

She's just another blonde girl...I really don't think that all blondes are stupid but the most of them are. And also she's from USA... and look how all of them see the world map...

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Seriously guys, this is soo fake. She's an actress. An acquaintance of mine works behind the scenes at a major TV network and told me how these things work. They do this for comedic value.
I will say however, that it was hilarious watching that little boy's expression. At one point, he looked like he was about to go walk over there and bitchslap her on national televesion.

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Every countrys has people like this.. America just more than others

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@Nico: That picture is f'ing hilarious!
That said, your comment wasn't. "Most blondes are stupid, she's from the USA so she must be stupid, look how they ALL see the world". I kind of took offence to these comments. I'm originally from Egypt but I live in the US and I can tell you that these stereotypes couldn't be further from the truth.
In fact the USA has the highest scientific output in the world and 16 of the top 20 universities in the world are in the US. Just saying get your facts straight.

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Footaholic, As you said those are some stereotypes, and I didn't even said that seriously, only to have some fun. I'm from Moldova, now living in Spain and I have also been in USA and have a lot of friends there. Some of them knew where's my little country before I told them about it, so I don't really think that all of them stupid.

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

-Im listening to what you are saying but I only hear what I want to

-thats just called beeing a woman.    

another quote:

"women dont want to hear a mans opinion. They just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice"

Good ones:)

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

not sure if really stupid or just trolling.

manchesterutI 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

She a southerner (from the way she talks), where most of people are retarded or farmers so I don't expect much from her.  Am i gonna get thumbs down for saying the truth?

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

@manchesterutí Well mate you asked for them

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

footaholic : i agree with your first comment

nandaYNWA 12 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

The world according to Aussies, if you were Aussie, you'd be laughing 
AUSTRALIA <33333333

manchesterutI 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

GunnerGo I am used to it and don't really care whether  someone +1 me or -1 as it just shows how mad they are. Angry kids feeds my satisfaction hence the -1 is welcome.