Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Can footyroom implement " inappropriate comment " when using the report function
SergioSR4 6 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Spain 2 719

enter image description here
This is a message to the people who run the footyroom website. I have been told by moderators there is no rule for reporting inappropriate comments ( fair enough )Since this has cross my mind, I want the owners of this website to implement it so that moderators have no reason to go against it because I think it's stupid not to have this report type as there are many kids on the internet who can see inappropriate behaviour or images that can influence them. Thank you very much.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

enter image description here
This is a message to the people who run the footyroom website. I have been told my moderators there is no rule for reporting inappropriate comments. Since this has cross my mind, I want the owners of this website to implement it so that moderators have no reason to go against it because I think it's stupid not to have this report type as there are many kids on the internet who can see inappropriate behaviour or images that can influence them. Thank you very much.

Comments
Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

HAHAAHA Man your hilarious

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

You're too touchy. That comment wasn't mean or inappropriate, there are no 5 year old kids on this site and trolling over it (like you do) is worse than posting a joke.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

No need to attack him or mock him, he is making a suggestion that he feels would improve the site. He has a right to his opinion. FootyRoom will most likely take it into consideration and they decide what becomes a rule or not. Overall, a much better way to approach the subject instead of calling mods out for being a disgrace.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Im 300% with you, LMAO 😂

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@raimondo Agreed, at least, he is being mostly polite with how he is making his point now. Thats already an improvement over before imo.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@raimondo Agreed, at least, he is being mostly polite with how he is making his point now. Thats already an improvement over before.