Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Can anyone name these boots?
soccernomics 6 years ago
Steaua București, Romania 1 3

Hey guys,

I used to own these a long time ago around 2006, does anyone know what they are actually called?

enter image description here

Comments
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Lotto

Kayoko 6 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 3 419

Diadora

Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

I think he wants the specific make e.g Lotto Firmground 2006 [name] of that Lotto shoe.

soccernomics 6 years ago

Yeah I wanted the specific make, i know they're lotto, I looked around online and even doing a reverse image search didn't point me in the right direction.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I had a look online but couldn't find anything. Is there anything under the tongue or the sole?

I'm guessing you don't have the box, right?

soccernomics 6 years ago

No box, I even donated the shoes so I can't look at them. I just found the picture on an old phone and wanted to know the name of the shoes for memories :)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Ugh, it feel bad that we can't help you though. Really don't know how to find the name of those shoes sadly. :(

richie4321 5 years ago
Manchester United, Philippines 0 30

The style looks like a pair of Gola shoes.

shawsteven 4 years ago
USA 0 2

these boots are known as lotto. I love to wear these, Its hard to find these boots in good design but last time I purchased it from Reecoupons and the quality was good. I want to buy one more pair of this boots in black and white color.

DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

@ shawsteven We were trying to figure out which version of Lotto boot it was. Like Adidas has Preditors and other style lines, Nike with the Mercurial and Hypervenom lines.

Welcome to the forums btw. See the newer post count so figured you might be newish. :)

DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

From what I have found so far, I see the Atomo 3F, Sheva Speed, and the Zhero Gravity boots in that time frame. (2004 to 2006ish)

Not sure it is exactly in any of those lines, but it's close.