Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

C.Ronaldo is better at Real M than at Man United...
mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

..I m kidding of course. Ronaldo won every prize (  Ballon d'Or, European Golden Shoe,UEFA Club Footballer of the Year, FIFA World Player of the Year,FIFA Puskás Award) when he was in Man United !!!!

Comments
MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

but Ronaldo scored more goals in less seasons at madrid rather than manchester 

SinderLaLa 11 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 0 42

Ronaldo in United, purely a winger. In madrid he is more like a winger cum striker that why he doesnt score more goals in United.

Falconryman1 11 years ago
Arsenal 1 161

I actually think he looks better at Real Madrid than United. He's at the peak of his form, he's scoring a lot of goals and played a massive roll in Real Madrid form last season. I also think the move to Real was good for him. He was fantastic but seemed selfish as a United player.
Since his move to Real Madrid he's become more of a team player. And seems to have lost that bit of selfishness. Plus Messi wasn't at his best when he won the Balloon d'Or with United.

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

CUM striker? Hope you meant CAM. 

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

He is more consistent at Real, but was alot more 'fancy' at united.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Trophies doesn't mean you are better. Look at Torres, he won WC Euro CL and FA but he is still crap. Also Ronaldo hasn't been able to win Ballon D'or because Messi became the better player. 

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

He only won all those individual prizes because he had no competition for world's best until Messi arose. 

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

True that he scored more in La Liga, but you should be aware that this is La Liga we're talking about - not as many competitive clubs than at EPL. I still think he was better in Man Utd, in terms of player-wise. He's won more here than there.

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

even if he stay at man utd messi will still be the best player in the world...2 years before messi won his first balon d'or award he was already in top 3 nominees the reason he didnt win the award again its because messi not that he is worse when he transfered to real madrid

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Really Heis? You are gonna start that about La Liga being less competitive? 

Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

as I have said befor, a bunch of worthless goals with RM doesn't mean that he plays better... 

he achieved everything he ever dreamed of at Man UTD

Tuanis 11 years ago

there is no point on arguing about this, it is a little obvious he did a lot better with Man UTD. 
It is not like he became a worst player with RM but he was on his top form at Man UTD when he was the best player in the world

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Tuanis

I have to say I severely disagree with you there. The reason Ronaldo won everything at United was because Messi had not matured then. Since then, Messi has led Barcelona to just about everything. You Man Utd fans are talking about personal glory here. Ronaldo has done MUCH better at Real, and please don't bother starting some bullshit about La Liga not being as competitive as the EPL. Watch La Liga first, and then we'll see if you would still say that.

Heisinburg 11 years ago

Well, individual-wise, Ronaldo has done MUCH better at Real, but I'm not seeing many club successes he's achieving there than what he did at United. The argument is pointless, so let's just end it here as there will be no satisfying conclusion to both parties. 

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I happen to think that if Ronaldo had played for Man U in 2011, they'd have beaten Barca in that CL final.

Tuanis 11 years ago

@Dynastian

what you are saying about messi not matured then makes no sense... Messi is not the whole Barcelona team and the individual as well as the collective achievements Ronaldo got at Man UTD was not strictly because of him but because of all the Manchester United team. 

Ive always had the theory that if Messi played for RM since his early career and Ronaldo did the same with Barcelona then Ronaldo would have achieved a lot more. Playing for Barcelona helped significantly in messi's career and his individual succes. 

My ponit here is that both of them and their personal achievements are 60% theirs and 40% because of their team. Their individual achievements have to do a lot with the team they play for...

Heisinburg 11 years ago

amen to that @Tuanis.

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

individually ronaldo is much better in real madrid trophy wise he achieved more in utd because in 07-08 they are the best team in the world

bloodred1992 11 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

He is better at Real Madrid no doubt. But the success United had when he was at United gives people the impression that he was better at United. Things aren't going his way at Madrid and with "The Flea" constantly being in his soup and with him being on supposedly the bad side, I doubt they ever will.