{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Burak Yilmaz To Manchester United
Comments
quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

"Rvp hasnt been in form and is getting old."
So striker is not in form and U have to buy another? Okay buy him and sell RVP after one season because "he's getting old".
"THAT FANS"

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Atletico will be his next club when Falcao leaves i think

20ROBINVANPERSIE 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 26 349

i never said sell him though ? so you failed an dive been saying his old since we bought so please stop failing, and that other comment floped

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ wtf?

TheTruth 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 5 246

I thought Yilmaz wanted to go to Atletico?

tiki_taka 3 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Last Yilmaz goal with Lille, goal of the season insane !

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@tiki Crazy to see 8 years ago, people here were expecting him to join a big european team and now he's finally joined a top five side and its Lille. And not only that, he's also killing it in Ligue 1. Thats pretty amazing. :U

And yeah. I saw his last goal for Lille and it was insane, his teammate couldn't believe it themselve. XD

tiki_taka 3 years ago

Yeah emo with weak foot 🔥 actually it was hard to make him leave Turkey, his wages were high and he was home so unless a big team offer big money he was going no where.. always loved the player he smells football

Footy_watch 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

Not goal of the season but yes a wonderful strike. That's how poor football professionals are, they still aren't expected to have a good weak foot. I wouldve thought it wouldve changed by now but the quality of players have become worse. Even I have a decent weak foot and I barely play

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Not goal of the season but yes a wonderful strike. That's how poor football professionals are, they still aren't expected to have a good weak foot. Even I have a decent weak foot and I barely play

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@tiki Seem like an hidden gem that could have had a much different career if he had left Turkey earlier. Still great to be able to see him in Ligue 1 though. :D

tiki_taka 3 years ago

yeah he ended golden boot of europe while he was under 20, how sick is Lille winning the league this season... another beatiful story they are so close now.