Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bundesliga
_Pelle_ 11 months ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

The title race has never been this interesting. B Munichs stupid decision to sack Nagelsmann has given football fans all around the world hopes that the least exciting league actually might have a new differenr champion… for once.

I am so going to watch Dortmund-Augsburg 😄

Comments
Emobot7 11 months ago
538 11432

Yep, completely agree with you, I mean, BVB aren't above bottling up such an important game but its fair to say they never been closer to winning the league.

I think if they do win it though, people are sadly gonna remember it as a season where Bayern self-sabotaged way more than as a season where Borrussia Dortmund actually been superior to them.

_Pelle_ 11 months ago

If BVB bottles it, then there is no hope for Bundesliga. Because I doubt Bayern is going to have another equally ”bad” season next year.

Footy_watch 11 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

BVB summoned the Arsenal gene to bottle the title against a team who was on a relegation level run, they didn't deserve the title. Bundesliga is still the biggest farmers league with the same winner every season.

Emobot7 11 months ago
538 11432

Its with pain that I say this but if Dortmund players only had to walk some step to get to the trophy, they would still find a way to trip over each other and fall before getting their hand on it.

Bayern win it but considering the scenario, I think a lot of member of staff are gonna lose their place, Kahn and Salihamidzic already got sacked. We'll see what happen to Tuchel.

_Pelle_ 11 months ago Edited

I will never watch a Bundesliga game again until another team besides Bayern wins it🤬

I was so mad. Arsenal bottled it… but this is manyfolds worse.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I will never watch a Bundesliga gam again until another team besides Bayern wins it🤬

I was so mad. Arsenal bottled it… but this is manyfolds worse.