Bruno Fernandes Super Goal vs Everton
JoeBiden 3 years ago Edited
USA 6 60
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Comments
DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

That goal was sooo nasty. The skill to hit it that true, that close with that dip and accuracy. The possible goal of the year so far.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Amazing goal. Sometime I'm harsh on Everton goalkeepers but there was nothing he could do on that one. Amazing goal by Bruno, no matter how you feel about him, he is clearly one of the most lethal long ranger out there.

Footy_watch 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

A possible goal of the year? ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ Well its not a surprising opinion when you are from USA.

It was a nice finish but its nothing more than an ordinary outside of the box goal.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

A possible goal of the year? ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ Well its not a surprising opinion when you are from USA.

Nothing more than an ordinary outside of the box goal. Doesn't deserve a mention but because its Fernandas its blown ridiculously out of proportion. I could do that with my eyes closed

Nothing more than an ordinary outside of the box goal. Doesn't deserve a mention at all

DarthFooty 3 years ago

@Footy_watch If you don't see the skill in that shot, I got nothing for you. smh haha

tuan_jinn 3 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

That was an incredible goal for sure... Love every bit of it, the skill, the drop...

Footy: being in the list of possible goal of the year doesn't mean it will win it, it can be in top 20, 10... but definitely not an ordinary goal

DarthFooty 3 years ago

@tuan_jinn I agree, someone, somewhere, will hit a sweeter goal sometime this year. Right now, Bruno's goal is one of the best I have seen this year, but it's only Feb, so.... haha