Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

BREAKING NEWS >> TORRES SLAMS CHELSEA !!
naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

Fernando Torres has dropped a bombshell on Chelsea just hours after they won the Champions League, revealing he will head for showdown talks with the club's owners to determine whether he will stay at the club.

Torres: "It's contradictory because I feel like I'm at a peak moment in my career, with more desire and hunger than I've felt in a long time, but I've had to spend the final on the bench," Torres was quoted as saying by guillembalague.com. "It was a huge disappointment when I saw the line-up, perhaps the biggest in my life.

"This season I have felt things that I never had before. I've felt like they treated me in a way that I didn't expect, not in the way that was spoken of when they signed me.

"We've had a lot of talks and we'll talk about my future because the role I've had this season is not for me, nor is it the one I expected to play when I came here. I'm not comfortable.

"I want them to tell me what is going to happen in the future. Football has been fair on us, on me. Now, I do feel like football is worth it, but I've been through a difficult time. The worst in my career. I don't want that again.

"There's been many times when I've felt lost - I wasn't sure what to do. I felt like I didn't know where I belonged. I'm eternally grateful to my family, who have been by my side, and also for the support of the owners, who have stuck by me, and especially to the fans - if it hadn't been for them this season I would have given up.

"I need the club to tell me what is going to happen and what sort of role I will have within the team, what my duties are, what the club expects of me - and then judge whether it is worth it."

Torres had appeared to be unhappy ahead of the penalty shootout against Bayern and he revealed: "I wanted to take a penalty but they didn't let me."

Comments
naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

He's a bit part player at Chelsea. If they don't start him after drogba leaves he should change clubs. 

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

are you fuucking serious, Torres?! You played like shit in wide parts of the season, but the trainers always believed in you and gave you confidence, and your unhappy?! You better stop talking and start scoring!!

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Maybe They Should have used him its thanks to him they actually made the final!

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Torres was shit this season

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

He's lucky that he was not sold by Abramovic.

sahzmbYT 12 years ago
Arsenal U21, Egypt 2 10

Hopefully he can prove himself in some friendlies and euro 2012. When Drogba leaves they might put him in his place.

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

Torres = mediocre

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

now that chelsea won the shootout this matters very little , but friends please think that is torres that bad a player that he didn't even deserve a penalty ?? (i am not supporting his comments but i feel the least he deserved after a decent last 2 months was a spotkick in UCL final !!)