Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Breaking news
quikzyyy 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has been awarded as Premier League manager of the year for selling Ox to Liverpool..

edit: new video

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has been awarded as Premier League manager of the year for selling Ox to Liverpool..

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

Klopp be like: "Why did we buy that guys again? Oh right, because I thought he had a funny nickname." XD

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I still have no idea how he was worth 40m.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Sunflash I still have no idea how he start for Liverpool and why he even chose them over Chelsea... Actually, maybe he is a agent of Wenger sent to sabotage one of the rival. To make sure Arsenal have a better chance at getting a fourth spot in the league. Its working as of now anyway.

porkey 7 years ago
Liverpool, Trinidad and Tobago 9 85

such a waste of money

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

We've all been there. Granted I wasn't making millions when it's happened to me.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I'm dying
enter image description here

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I never really found him to be an amazing player. 40m was wayyy over his value. Id say 20m at best. This is the kind of shit players Arsenal need to get rid of.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@raimondo Well, they did, and it seem like it was a good move after all. XD

@quikzyyy Lol, that would explain it.

@JuanMata Sometime, it sweet to follow a single player trough a match, other time, you don't want, thats one of those moment, its between the hillarious and the painful to watch imo. :P

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@omg that ox-cam , how da fuq did this guy get his choice of either Chelsea or Liverpool- This game may have been a huge fluff , felt a lot of pressure from his 40,000,000 euro transfer, KLopp is good at getting the most out of his players but it looks like he forgot how to play almost,