Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

BREAKING: Chelsea Confirm Thibaut Courtois Will Join Madrid
Hekasi 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 7 764

BREAKING: Chelsea Confirm Thibaut Courtois Will Join Madrid, Kovacic Joins Them In Return
Huge news...

We sold our legend Cech for this snake, and as a Chelsea fan I hope Messi scores 10 goals under his wide open legs. F**king giraffe looking snake.

Comments
SergioSR4 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Spain 2 719

You mean real Madrid confirm courtois from Chelsea?

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

35m. Buy Az for 75m. 10/10 business there Chelsea.

Not mad though, De Gea bby is safe, praise be.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

De Gea stays with us, that's all we care :D

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

35m. Buy Az for 75m. 10/10 business there Chelsea.

Is that irony?

raimondo90 6 years ago Edited
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@Emo, I don't believe so. Only paid about 40mil for Kepa. One of the most promising young goalies. If he lives up to expectations he will be very good for many years. So probably saving quite a bit on wages.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Emo, I don't believe so. Only paid about 40mil for Kepa. One of the most promising young goalies. If he lives up to expectations he will be very good for many years.

SarriBall 6 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 8 218

How ironic eh.. such a snake. glad we bought Kepa with a 7 years contract.

How can Real Madrid even want him:

SergioSR4 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Spain 2 719

Gonna feel bad for keylor. Instrumental in our 3 successive UCL wins and is still quite young in terms of goalkeeper. Chelsea should have bought keylor instead of splashing on an unproven keeper.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Chelsea should have asked to include Keylor Navas on the deal. Great World Cup for Courtois but I don’t see him as a big upgrade to Navas...

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

@raimondo Well, they are losing money on an unproven keeper, no a good move in my book but Kepa might yet prove me wrong.

@tiki Maybe, its hard to tell, sometime, older player from la liga flop hard in PL.

• History

@raimondo Well, they are losing money on an unrpoven keeper, no a good move in my book but Kepa might yet prove me wrong.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

Perfect situation for kepa to be the next "cech". No way you favor blunder caballero over him.

tiki_taka 6 years ago

Maybe mostly for adapting to English lifestyle, weather and language. Some struggle for pitch issues but my point was that the deal was not fair. He went for pinuts comparing to actual market...

Hekasi 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 7 764

From the video I have seen on youtube Kepa playing style is similar to De gea.

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

I get why Courtouis wanted to go to Madrid but he went about forcing the move in a dirty way. Makes me love Hazard even more.

JaapStam 6 years ago
Manchester United, Australia 2 268

What about Navas ??

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Glorious scenes from Chelsea. HA!

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

He said he wanted to be in Madrid to be closer to his children. I find it ironic that Chelsea fans criticize a man for wanting to be closer to his family. Similar reasons as to why Zidane wanted to move to Spain from Italy...

SarriBall 6 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 8 218

@Dynastian98 I know but he wasn't professional about it. He went AWOL and forced it. If he was professional about it no one would care. Also good luck with him I think RM fans forget easily who they brought to their home.. He insulted RM publically in the past and made fun out of them. Good luck.

tiki_taka 6 years ago

That’s banter, there is no insults there, only soft banter after winning the league...

Dynastian98 6 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

He was at Atletico, of course he would troll RM. You guys are too sensitive. You can't expect players to die for your club... ultimately, football is a business and players are just trying to find the best possible place for them to continue their career.

• History

He was at Atletico, of course he would troll RM. You guys are too sensitive.

SarriBall 6 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 8 218

Too sensitive, I agree, I checked the comments from RM fans on the video and they were very sensitive and said we don't want him anymore. anyways he is a RM player so we have no interest in talking about him anymore especially that he plays in a total different league a country. All the best of luck to you guys. but for us it was a good riddance, we don't want someone who talks too much nonsense and brings drama at the club, he never was blue anyways. Just feel bad that we let our club legend Cech goes because of him. oh well.