Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Brawl between Greece and Bosnia-Herzegowina, Manolas injured
Drbutterface 7 years ago Edited
Roma, Italy 2 522

Source in german language:

http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/wm-qualifikation-schlaegerei-zwischen-bosnien-herzegovina-und-griechenland-a-1151532.html

Not sure if you guys have heard about this, but as far as the article states, the Bosnians disrespected the Greek national anthem. In the aftermath Dzeko and Manolas got into a dispute which erupted into hands being thrown, in which other players and staff mambers got involved. It is said that Bosnia's co-trainer knocked Manolas a tooth out.

Just posted it because I thought it might be of interest for you guys, and I haven't seen it here yet.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/wm-qualifikation-schlaegerei-zwischen-bosnien-herzegovina-und-griechenland-a-1151532.html

Not sure if you guys have heard about this, as far as the article states, the Bosnians disrespected the Greek national anthem. In the aftermath Dzeko and Manolas got into a dispute which erupted into hands being thrown, in which other players and staff mambers got involved. It is said that Bosnia's co-trainer knocked Manolas a tooth out.

Just posted it because I thought it might be of interest for you guys, and I haven't seen it here yet.

Comments
Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Another Balkan religion based conflict nothing new.

JuanMata10 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Some corrections:

1. "the Bosnian disrespected the Greek anthem" - bit misleading, the players didn't do so, only the fans
  2. Bosnias co-trainer didn't knock Manolas' tooth out, but the Greek reserve player Giannis Gianniotas'
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Some corrections:

1. "the Bosnian disrespected the Greek anthem" - bit misleading, the players didn't do so, only the fans
  2. Bosnias co-trained didn't knock Manolas' tooth out, but the Greek reserve player Giannis Gianniotas
Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Greek players deserved it .

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus2011 Ouch, what you say is rough. :( But why you say that though? :S

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Because Greek fans bring banners to Bosnia with banners supporting Serbs and their genocide against Bosnian people . Politics should stay out of football and plus that guy running down started the hole brawl and rightly so got his tooth knocked out !

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus Well, you are definitly right about politics that should stay out of football, especially when its to support genocide. The Greek fan who got no sympathy from me. My problem is that most of the time, its innocent fan that get hurt the most in those kind of stupid fight. :( All in all, this whole story sucks. Hope it won't happen again anytime soon and also that the Greek fan who brought those banners understand what class is in the close future. :(