Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Brahim Diaz to Real Madrid
Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

I think its a really good buy from Madrid. But yet Another academy player let go by city

... Thoughts on this deal and Citys academy?

Comments
quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

City academy players are pissed off, they are only using them for advertising and image of the club. They don't really need them when they can splash 200m every transfer window as they like..

My question would be if they have buy-back clause.

Ledley 5 years ago

Be interesting if they did have a buy back clause. Madrid have been doing that with their players Carvajal Morata Jese etc.

The most questionable academy imo Quikzyy is still Chelsea. City 2nd. They could learn a thing or two from both Barca and Real.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

both, Chelsea & City, will have some trouble if the new rule about maximum players about loan will be applied. as City got 28 players on loan and Chelsea 38.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@quikzyyy Woah, thats a lots of player on loan.

@Ledley Agreed, they seem unable to keep their young player for long but tbf, Spain and Germany both seem a bit of better to promote young player development than the competitive Premier League where there is a huge pression for immediate results. I'm not really suprised some of those talented player chose to leave. Let's hope for City they won't lose Foden as well. That would be sad for them.

Ledley 5 years ago

Ridiculous stuff.

Ledley 5 years ago

Also I should add that the City group, lets just say Manchester City have bought clubs across the world now including one from Melbourne it was called Melbourne Heart. They are shipping players here "on-loan" or even transfer and they stock players that way to bend rules. Cost them 7.5 million pounds to buy Melbourne City.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

The city football group got a lot of football club under their control, just check this wikipedia article to see all the detail. Its pretty ridiculous all the opportunity they have to send player on loan or to recruit young talent.

Ledley 5 years ago

That is how you get around FFP Emo ^.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@Ledley So it seem, pretty damn bad if you want my opinion, what worse is that those other club that they buyed rarely improve at all most of the time. If at least they would aim to improve them as well, I wouldn't be so critical of their method but right now, these clubs, just as you said, are nothing but tool to get around FFP and stuff like that.