welcome back titi!

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I'm sure he will score again in important matches!

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

i wish he passes the 230 goals mark. what a legend not a cunt like nasri

Nasri doesn't even deserves to play in England.

Arsenal, England 59 741

he just came for money and bench warming nothing else 

KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@MRarsenal500 stop being so narrowminded. All your opinions are from someone else. Try thinking with your own head.

ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

best of luck for him

CristianoRonaldo7 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Portugal 2 71

useless.. seriously guys he is too old to play for Arsenal..

Arsenal, England 59 741

how is he old? last season came back scored 2 goals ( one goal was counted as own goal ) was vital saving us a place in next round of fa cup and gave us 3 points with goal vs sunderland. which led us to 3rd place. he is good if giroud gets injured

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Not to be contrary but I honestly don't want him to return again. LET ME EXPLAIN. Last year, it was great; like a fairy tale. He came back one last time because he left without saying his proper goodbyes and he scored THAT goal against LEADS. I think that was one of the most beautiful moments in my life. I think he should leave it like that - his last bow. I mean, I don't want him to be part of the current shit storm. Moreover, I just don't think he has the pace to deal with the PL anymore. His touch is still class and his fitness is far better than when he came last year but i just don't think he's really going to change all that much on the pitch. Some players said that last year they were a bit nervous playing next to him (they wanted to impress him too much and ended up making more mistakes). Lastly, and most importantly, I don't want Wenger to count on him as our only back-up striker. If he says something like, "Well, I believe we have a strong team capable of doing well. Our priority is to show our consistency and return to what we know. Henry will help Giroud as the striker" I'm going to flip out.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

*Leeds

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Well hopefully he will put Gervinho's ass on the bench because that man is just garbage.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Footaholic I think maybe fans will expect too much from Henry now but i think he will help teammates mentally and in dressing-room and this can be a good idea for us. Anyway i don't think there can be someone worse than Gervinho in these days.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

look what i found today!

Arsenal, England 59 741

@ quikzyyy he is just training, he might join or not but in the photo he is just training 

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

That is very true but thats not the important point Footaholic, as you stated earlier in some other thread it would give Wenger an excuse not to buy a skillful striker in the transfer window which is a huge blow.

Don't know why Henry left Arsenal at the first place. He likes them that he has to join them every year.