Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Borussia Dortmund vs. Arsenal
CroatiaFan123 10 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

The Champions League starts! Again we are hopping for victories of our clubs.Well,I'm Arsenal fan so I made preview for our match vs. Borussia Dortmund! I'm so excited about this game! Here is preview:

Borussia Dortmund-Arsenal 16.9.2014 18:45h
Last match was ended 1-0 for us,on Signal Iduna Park.We are playing two seasons in a row against Borussia Dortmund in group stage.Borussia did that group,and end in quarter final,losing against Real Madrid.We all know what happened with Arsenal,we lose against Bayern 2nd season in row.

Wenger says:"It is not an advantage, it is not a disadvantage, it is just a new fight every time,they are a different team today and England versus Germany are always fierce battles"

• One of our best weapons are surely headers.We already scored 4 of them in Premier League.That's 25% of whole league.Kagawa camed back to Borussia again,one - for us.- for Borussia is Danny Welbeck transfer from Manchester United to Arsenal.Debuchy get an ankle injury while Arsenal played vs. Manchester City.With his injury most likely he gonna be replaced with Calum Chambers,that's one of best Champions League debutants this year.
    Walcott gonna return after his long injury,but not in this match.Dortmund club is without of Ilkay Gundogan,Marco Reus (their best player),Jakub Blaszczykowski,Nuri Sahin and Oliver Kirch.

Wenger about Welbeck: "He did well,I believe that he needs to develop his link play with our players but that is a bit normal." Whole interview check below,in Links

In game vs. Manchester City,our best players was Sanchez and Wilshere.Both scored goals.

Links:
Arsenal news on Goal.com- http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league?ICID=AR_TN_2\_1

This year's best Champions League debuts-http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2914/champions-league/2014/09/15/5106249/the-best-champions-league-debutants?ICID=TP_HN_2

Comments
samuel999 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 6 185

wenger the faggot out. why buy a 40m CAM and not play him on his preferred position? why doent he play podolski on the left sanchez right and ozil in the middle? we are so desparate tha!t we needed a 4th choice right back ( Bellerin ) to play for us. shows how much we lack in depth.

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

"wenger the faggot out"

Show some f*cking respect. You call yourself an Arsenal fan?

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@V It's true that fans need to respect their club's menager and it's bad that he's talking wrong things about his club's menager.But,in this case,Wenger really made a big mistake. Putting superior midfielder,Ozil,on wing,like in 5 last games when he was bad.He didn't learn anything

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Oh yeah, I totally agree. He really needs to get this issue figured out, and fast. But calling the manager who's basically revolutionized your club and brought you the greatest team you'll ever witness in Arsenal history a "faggot" is not something an Arsenal fan should ever say.

samuel999 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 6 185

oh hell yeah i can call him a faggot. obviously you'd want wenger longer at arsenal so we flop for even longer so we are a laughing stock. you think its acceptable for fans to waste hundreds of pounds just to watch us finish 4th year by year? dont be an idiot wenger has been a finished manager the past 10 years. He plays ozil out of position wastes campbell and podolski on bench and is a stubborn btch every year. arsenal bidded 20m on carvalho but was too stingy to add like 5m more. please dont talk of youre clueless.

manchesterutI 10 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

I agree with you, Wenger needs to go so Arsenal can get Moyes and I can enjoy the BPL even more with Arsenal being in the relegation zone. You do sound like that illiterate kid ArsenalGunners with your last sentence: "please dont talk of youre clueless.". In proper English that don't make any sense, idk if in Indian English it does, don't want to be judgmental.

Also : " you think its acceptable for fans to waste hundreds of pounds just to watch us finish 4th year by year?"
Its millions not hundreds and what's wrong with 4th? Im pretty sure fans of 16 other teams would love that spot.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@ManchesterutI

'Indian English'? Racist much?

manchesterutI 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, England 23 388

@Dynastian98 No, just a statement. I know a lot of different variations of the normal English language (slang) except the English spoken in India. That is why I said that. I don't know where is this guy from.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Dynastian98 No, just a question. I know a lot of different variations of the normal English language (slang) except the English spoken in India. That is why I said that. I don't know where is this guy from.

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Toothless Arsenal . Usually it is all pass pass pass pass , but in this match Arsenal could not even do that against BVB.
Like Jurgen Klopp said :" Wenger likes to play symphony orchestra , I like heavy metal " .
It is heavy metal type of football one which is more successful .

Also can't disagree with many here , Ozil being played on the wing is just frustrating to watch ! Ozil needs to leave Arsenal . He is being ruined there . Arsenal fans will take this as offense , but it is a true . I love Ozil and is painful to watch him fade away . Wenger should at least give him chance to play CAM and build team around him , just like Real Madrid . I am sure it will be successful.

If Ozil goes on sale , Mourinho has to bring him to Chelsea . We can give Arsenal Oscar in exchange .

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@Marcus Yeah,we play really slow and we are bad in defence.Good said by Klopp.I don't take any offense,Wenger simply ruined Ozil's mastermind! CAM is for him perfect position.Mourinho can make him amazing again,Wenger can't.

Jimbet 10 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

just change the fucking formation. 4-5-1 is more like a team built for giroud. we dont have any good crosses to feed him the ball. most of his header goals are from luck. we need to start playing 4-4-2. put another man upfront to pair up with welbeck to make more attacking options. stop cramming the midfield area. playing ozil as a wide man was utterly bullshit. he is a CAM and he is damn good on that position. i would prefer podolski to play upfront rather than welbeck. he may be a little off pace but sure as hell he can deliver lethal shots to the opponent goalkeeper.

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Yeah,it's really true that @Jimbet said,more better to Giroud!

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Marcus

I'm curious, how would you fit Cesc and Ozil in the same formation? Forgive me, I haven't watched a Chelsea game yet this season.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

"We can give Arsenal Oscar in exchange " Oscar for Ozil, man nothing against you but are you smoking something?

Marcus2011 10 years ago Edited

4-3-3 .

Ivanovic - Cahil - Terry - Azpi

Ozil - Matic - cesc

Schurrle - Costa - Hazard

_______________________\

Ozil and Schurrle will link well and Cesc with Hazard . Just like we had Lampard and Ballack . Everyone thought why we need Ballack when we got him but yet he proved to be vital player in our famous 4-3-3 . Two creative box to box midfielders . It should work just fine .

or

MAtic - Cesc

Schurrle - Ozil - Hazard

Costa

_________________________\
Or

Matic

Schurrle - Ozil - Cesc - Hazard

Costa

__________________________\

Agree ?

@quikzy

Ofcourse i was being sarcastic . However, on serious note , unfortunately , considering Arsenal's situation , beggars can't be choosers . Would you rather loose Ozil with nothing in exchange or get Oscar ? If nothing changes this season , i promise Ozil won't be in Arsenal next season .

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

4-3-3 .

Ozil - Matic - cesc

Ozil and Schurrle will link well and Cesc with Hazard . Just like we had Lampard and Ballack . Everyone thought why we need Ballack when we got him but yet he proved to be vital player in our famous 4-3-3 . Two creative box to box midfielders . It should work just fine .

or

MAtic - Cesc

Schurrle - Ozil - Hazard

Costa

Or

Matic

Costa

Agree ?

@quikzy

Ofcourse i was being sarcastic . However, on serious note , unfortunately , considering Arsenal's situation , beggars can't be choosers . Would you rather loose Ozil with nothing in exchange or get Oscar ? If nothing changes this season , i promise Ozil won't be in Arsenal next season .

4-3-3 .

Ozil - Matic - cesc

or

MAtic - Cesc

Schurrle - Ozil - Hazard

Costa

Or

Matic

Costa

Agree ?

@quikzy

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Marcus

I'd much rather see Ozil playing under Mourinho again than under that clueless idiot Wenger. Jose is building a team that will last for a decade, and I hope Ozil gets to be a part of it. :)

Marcus2011 10 years ago

I like Wenger a lot but lately I am starting to agree more and more that he is loosing it . He needs to refresh his tactics and philosophy of football .