Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Boring Chelsea and Mourinho
Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

We have been top of the league since 23 August 23, and if we go on to win it we will break Man United's record of the longest time spent at the top of the league in a season. Personally I find that very entertaining.

Currently Chelsea are second only to Man City in goals scored in the league with 65 and in all competitions 15 Chelsea players have scored 90 goals between them, 18 of them being scored by defenders. That sounds more like total football to me.

This season Chelsea have attempted the fourth-most short passes in the league, electing to pass short 88.76% of the time and long only 11.24%. They have the third-highest pass accuracy rate, have attempted the third-fewest long passes (behind Arsenal and Manchester City) and have had the joint second-most shots (tied with Arsenal and behind Manchester City in first). Meanwhile, the side feature the two most creative players in the league in Eden Hazard and Cesc Fàbregas, who have created 158 goalscoring chances for their team-mates between them. Boring, defensive Mourinho?

Comments
KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

The ever whining tiki is back. Please shut up already. We're all sick and tired of hearing your shit! Personally, I don't like you at all but I choose to look past that and try to understand your reasoning from your point of view. Unfortunately I can't because you're a simple troll who try to stir up shit each opportunity you get. BTW, as yoou're a self proclaimed betting expert, have you seen the odds of todays Barca game? 1.04... LOL.. That's a very competitive league, isn't it? I've never seen odds as low as that in a profesional league football match. We'll see another boring game in where Barca dominate with possesion-pass-the-ball-sideways tiki taka football. Yay, how fun. That together with the fact that you've got some of the world most disgusting players makes this a boring game.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

It's just personal opinions guys, please respect each other.

IMO, Chelsea is the team I would fear to face, they are strong, tactically hard to play against if not extremely hard.

But I refuse to think they are one of the best in the world, depend on how many in top. 5? They are not, top 10 yes but not top 5. But that absolutely doesn't mean top 5 teams can beat them, the chance would be 55% vs 45%.

To me, watching Chelsea (vs big team) is dead boring, it's worse than the time that Barca was off form and play their passing possession game (NOT tiki taka)

BVB can beat Chelsea as much as Chelsea can beat them. If MU was in the CL 1/16. I would rather see us face Chelsea than BM, Barca, Real, PSG, BVB, Porto, Atletico, or Juventus

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

@tiki & Chelsea fans: you guys have different playing philosophy, completely opposite each other, there is no point to fight over it cuz noone will ever win, your provided facts are just oppinion.

Barca if they dont play fast and just passing around are dead boring too.

So comon, cut it out for one second.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Chelsea fc not amongst the best in the world. LOL! Ignorance at its best. I won't retype my first comment here. You can read it again. Or you know what? Don't even read it, it's a hopeless case we are having here.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

If the stats say so it's probably right... I didn't see this stats but my previous comment have explained it, again it's a personal opinion. Why would it matter so much?

From my point of view and from the feeling if we have to face someone in the CL quarter final, I would "rather see us facing".

And let's not forget how all the ranking works... Fifa, and Uefa ranks are sometime bizzarre the way they calculate it.

I dont say it's completely irrelevant, but they are not ALL. Now have a look at this, and tell me what do you think? It's Fifa ranking at the moment as we speak.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Yea, because Schalke is much better than Arsenal or United.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Arsenal got unlucky draws in CL, drew Bayern twice and Barça twice so it stopped their progression and affected their rankings...
The coefficient doesnt take the rivals strenght into consideration, so you can advance against Galatasaray and still get points...
Not the only criteria to take into consideration to judge strenght, but it gives a good start of comparison, you can switch then the teams depending in the moment form...
Uefa coeff is an average form of 5 years, not to take it blindly but also not to ignore...

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

This thread is not about comparing Chelsea to other European clubs. In the whoscored ranking Chelsea are 7th and in the squawka ranking Chelsea are 10th while in the UEFA ranking for club competition Chelsea are ranked 3rd. This just doesn't matter. What matter is that Chelsea are top of the league with among the most goals scored, the most shots fired, among the highest ratio of short passes together with the best defense of the league. Still, we've got jealous and ignorant people who try to downplay this very fact with lots of trash talk. I say Fuck them!

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I don't know where you got from that Chelsea got most shots fired?
United got 365, Liverpool & Chelsea got 366, Arsenal got 367 and City got 424. These "shots stats" are useless tho. Only thing what matter from these stats are that you are top of the league.
If you don't want to be compared to another European clubs, stop comparing your team with other teams too ;)

Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited

@quikzy

Were not you the one wanting to keep UEFA coefficiency , well lad , here it is for you at work ) According to it , Schalke is better team , deal with it .

Also I don't know how we got to comparing Chelsea to other clubs because thread was about our EPL Season. Actually i do know how . Other members who come and steer the conversation away from topic with more and more silly arguments .

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@quikzy

Were not you the one wanting to keep UEFA coefficiency , well lad , here it is for you at work )

Also I don't how we got to comparing Chelsea to other clubs because thread was about our EPL Season. Actually i do know how . Other members who come and steer the conversation away with more and more silly arguments .

@quikzy

Were not you the one wanting to keep UEFA coefficiency , well lad , here it is for you at work ) According to it , Schalke is better team , deal with it .

Also I don't how we got to comparing Chelsea to other clubs because thread was about our EPL Season. Actually i do know how . Other members who come and steer the conversation away with more and more silly arguments .

mladen 9 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Why do you need to prove that every day of the week that you are not boring team? Relax ;)

Marcus2011 9 years ago

Chelsea are set to become the first Premier League champions in over a decade to have recorded a profit in the transfer market.The Blues need only six points from their final five games to secure the Premier League crown and to rip it from the clutches of the Manchester clubs who have lifted it since 2011.Jose Mourinho’s team have recorded a transfer profit of £1.14million this season after spending £111.6m and receiving £113m in transfer fees.Manchester United (£113m), Manchester City (£60m), Arsenal (£57.6m) and Liverpool (£30.25m) have all spent more overall than the Blues.With Financial Fair Play regulations hounding top clubs, Roman Abramovich will be delighted with his manager’s astute approach.
And we Are delighter as well to have a manager of this magnitude .

Discussion Closed