Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bobadilla Celebrates Goal By Exposing Part Of His Manhood In Wild Celebration
Lacoste 3 years ago
Liverpool, England 32 563

Football star facing lengthy ban after flashing manhood in goal celebration

A former Bundesliga star is facing a stiff punishment … after flashing his manhood during a game.

Ex-Borussia Monchengladbach and Augsburg striker Raul Bobadilla caused controversy while playing for Guarani in his homeland Paraguay.

Kayo is your ticket to the best sport streaming Live & On-Demand. New to Kayo? Get your 14-day free trial & start streaming instantly >

The 33-year-old Paraguay international hit a dramatic late goal to give the Asuncion side a 3-2 aggregate cup win over Libertad last Wednesday.

But the climax of his matchwinner strike proved too much for the hotshot as he celebrated wildly by ripping off his shirt and GPS vest before lowering his shorts.

The referee took no action at the time – but social media images later showed the Paraguay international had exposed part of his penis.

“I regret my celebration. I hope my wife didn‘t see it,” he said afterwards trying to laugh it off.

“She should remain calm. It‘s all for her.”

WARNING: NUDITY

However, bad-boy Bobadilla could now be facing a lengthy ban after the APF, Paraguay‘s FA, opened an inquiry into the shock incident.

“We have begun official proceedings, as we didn‘t receive any written complaints or anything from the referee,” APF official Raul Prono said.

“We got information from the internet, newspapers, and tapes, and they led us to this inquiry.

“We have notified Raul Bobadilla, and he has three days in which to appeal.”

Bobadilla was first exposed to fans in Europe after he helped Basel win the Swiss title in 2013. He also played for their Super League rivals Grasshoppers and YB Berne.

He almost secured a move to England back in 2015 but a potential $A8.8 million transfer to Hull City failed to materialise.

Comments
expertfootball11 3 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

This is heaven for girls, a body like that :)